Characters

(No picture. You can envision on how you want to look- but do note that you will have a physical change which will be mentioned in the book)

Y/N L/N- 18. She's just someone trying to get through life in one piece. A smart, kind , somewhat serious (but still has a sense of humor). She finds out she's a dominant Alpha and it changes her life. She and Volk can talk to each other through her mind. And she's the only one who can really reel him in sometimes lol

Volk- He is the wolf living inside Y/N. He's more of a soul really. He's a hardass who's possessive,obsessive, and has a nasty temper. Just like Y/N he's head over heels for Ira. But in a more of a scary way. He and Y/N speak to each other only sometimes and when he's out of control he usually doesn't speak coherently. He makes Y/N do crazy things and he's somewhat of the evil side to her.

Ira Hook- 18. A beautiful blonde boy who is an Omega. An omega pretending to be an Alpha for his own sake. His family is very powerful and they force him to pretend to be an Alpha. He complied with this and grew up to have a strong mentality wanting to be the best. He acts all sweet and prince like in front of others. But he's truly a cussing, annoyed little shit. He doesn't want to accept being mates with Y/N at first but eventually has no choice. He's also head over heels for Y/N. And in his own ways he's very possessive of her too. Constantly wanting his Alpha to be near him. In some ways he's worse than either Y/N or Volk. As he can't stand Y/N but at the same time can't stand being without her. As the book will describe they will have a very complicated relationship.

Eason Aires- 18

Eason Aires- 18. The other dominant Alpha in the school. He's Vice President of the school council. And one of the biggest Frenemy in this story. He's a tall very handsome guy. Next to Ira he's the next heir to this also powerful as hell family. Eason is a cocky, rude guy. Cold hearted and awful described at times. When he finds out Ira is an Omega, he tries to claim him for himself, but is outraged to find that he's already mates with Y/N. He tries many times to claim Ira. So you can say their relationship is pretty bad (he's not yandere for him. Just more obsessed with the fact that he can't have him as his Omega) as for his relationship with Y/N.. well he despises Volk. Since Volk is so strong and dominating. He and Eason are pretty much the same power wise. Although Volk proves himself to be slightly better which outrages him. However he does strangely like Y/N herself. Since in his own way he sympathizes for her (they both have the same shitty luck). Believe it or not he will become yandere for Y/N herself. Although it will be extremely hard for him thanks to Volk.

Lysander Hook- Hes Ira's brother and the true big bad boss in this book

Lysander Hook- Hes Ira's brother and the true big bad boss in this book. Lysander is fucking insane. He's a beta who is completely obsessed with dominant Alphas. When he finds out about Y/N he investigated her. And when he sees Volk showing his personality, it flips an awful switch in him. He's totally obsessed with both Y/N and Volk. Wanting to claim both of them. His true wish is to take Volks soul out of Y/N and have them as his own sick pets. Lysander is just someone who wants nothing more than to push the big bad wolf down and fuck him into submission (uh crudely said). He's going to be Ira's rival really. And the most blood thirsty character on here

 And the most blood thirsty character on here

Titus- The nurse who helps Y/N. He will play a big mysterious role later on in the book. He's an Alpha who's pansexual. He doesn't really give a shit about much. He does feel bad for both Y/N and Ira though so he does help them out. But he also has his own intentions that will be revealed later on.

Caspian- The most mysterious character

Caspian- The most mysterious character. He stalks both Y/N and Ira from the shadows. He helps them and also hurts them simultaneously. Who he is and what he wants is unknown. But whatever it is it doesn't always seem good. Seems obsessed with both Y/N and Ira. He even has a room dedicated to the both of them (I'm not even joking) He's going to be a fun character to write out. Because of how strange he is. He's a very silent guy. And kind of emotionless. That much I can tell you. And he doesn't really seem to blink lol but still very handsome.

And that's it for now

And that's it for now. There are some side characters I can do a separate page on. I hope you guys enjoy