Chapter 2

As the blonde haired boy stood there talking away, Y/N couldn't concentrate one bit, everything inside of her was a mess.

Her hand shot up in the arm.

"Excuse me. I really need to go to the nurse". She panted as everyone looked over at her in curiosity.

"Ah.. the new student.. Miss L/N? Well alright.. " The teacher trailed off in confusion as Y/N got up and shot out of the classroom.

Whispers and confused looks were exchanged between the other students.

"Ira. You can continue". The teacher said looking back at the blonde boy. She was surprised to see his pale sweating face.

His angelic face, looked like he was going to pass out, and the confused looks were growing.

"Actually I might need to leave myself. If you don't all mind.." He muttered as the Teacher nodded.

Everyone watched as he walked out.

His walk slow and groggy.

"Maybe he's in his rut?" Came a whisper from someone but another person snorted.

"Hell no. If he was in rut we would've smelled it".

Xavier and Ross glanced at each other.

Both boys knowing that whatever was going on right now was definitely not good.

Meanwhile, Y/N dashed down the hall and down the stairs, holding her stomach as it clenched like her chest.

She remembered seeing the nurses office before and managed to burst in breathing heavily.

The nurse, Titus, sat at his desk staring down at some papers. Glancing up, to see a student panting and sweating as if she had run a race, his eyes widening when he saw how large and silver her pupils had become.

"I-I don't feel good. Everything hurts and I feel like something is trying to get out of me. Please help me". She begged walking over to him her knees shaking violently.

As she walked closer to him, he was suddenly hit by a smell of intimidation, strong as fuck intimidation.

It was so strong that it nearly chocked him.

He let out a gasp, nearly bending over as the smell finally faded and he managed to get his breath back, straighting up as he saw the student on the floor.

She was on her knees, looking down on at the floor, making strange noises.

"Goddamn". He muttered getting up and crouching over to her.

Helping her up, he nearly dragged her over to an empty bed, instructing her to lay down.

"Wow. Your pheromones are strong. I'm an Alpha and even that attacked me. Never met another Alpha who was so strong like that". He remarked loudly as he tucked her in.

"P-Phermones? What?" She mumbled her face glistening with sweat.

Titus continued as he went over to his desk and found the pill bottle he was looking for.

"It just seems like you're in a really bad rut. Usually when Alphas get into a rut it's because of an omega. I'm assuming one of the omegas here caused it? Though it seems like it could've been your fated mate if it was this bad of a reaction..."

Y/N blearily stared at the tall nurse as he approached her with two pills and a bottle of water.

"Take these. That should calm down your wolf and your senses. I also would say you might want to pair up. Doesn't seem like you and your omega have paired up huh?".

She shakingly took the pills and sat up.

Swallowing rhem hastily down with the small bottle of water.

Almost instantly she felt strangely calmer. A strange calming rumble coming out from her chest as the nurse stared at her in amazement.

That was when it occurred to her.

"Wait did you say Alpha? That can't be right. I'm a Beta.." She said staring at him in shock as her silver eyes slowly started reverting back to their natural color.

He looked surprised at this.

"Girl. I can tell you that you are definitely not a Beta. Is that what the test told you?"

"Y-Yes. I took it back in fifth grade. They said I was a recessive Beta like my parents.." She said shaking now out of disbelief and shock.

The nurse grimaced and went to grab some papers.

"Ok. Well seems like made a mistake. I have some documents you can fill out to take another test. Because I can tell you that you are not a Beta. And not only does it seem like you're an Alpha. You're one hell of a dominant one. Not to mention it seems like you found your pair. Jesus.." The last bit he muttered to himself feeling sorry for the poor girl.

It was a lot to take in for someone who thought they were another gender.

As he handed her the papers she stared dumbly down at them.

"Im an Alpha? Am I just like Tyler? Am I going to become just like my brother?" She thought to herself wanting to cry as she could feel something more sinister echoing in her mind.

And a loud growling sound echoing deep from within her.

The sound was so loud that the nurse cringed.

"Holy fuck. Your wolf is not happy". He said as Y/N just sat there.

Not knowing what to think anymore. Knowing that whatever was inside her wanted out.