•°4•°

Lily's POV

"Hey lily can you help me with this angle?" Sammy looked towards me.

"Oh okay sure. Now just stand like this and shift your elbows slightly and move your hands down a bit...okay perfect! Now snap away!!" I smiled towards my classmate.

"Oh thank you so much! They turned out nicely! Look!" Sammy shoved her camera into my view.

"Oh they did didn't they?" I chuckled and went back to taking pictures.

"Hey lily I'm having a party tonight and i was wondering if you would like to come." Sammy turned back to me with a smile and I frowned.

"Im sorry i won't be able to make it because I have to babysit." The girl nodded and began to speak again.

"Okay well I'll see ya later. I have to go decorate for tonight!" She waved to me and walked towards her car.

"See ya. Have fun!" I shouted and the girl turned around and have me a thumbs up.

I continued to take more pictures then my phone went off so I took it out of my pocket to see who texted me.

"Oh it's Suzy."

Suzy"Hey Timmy is whining bc he wants to see you. Please come so he stops."

"Okay I'm on my way. See ya soon."

Suzy"K. Cya soon👋"

I put my phone back and walked to my bike. I quickly stopped by that little bakery again to pick up Timmy a little treat. When I got to the bakery the old lady smiled when she saw me again and gave me my orders.

• ° • ° • ° •

I fiddled with my keys and got the one for my dorm and unlocked it walking in.

"Timmy I'm homeeee." I sang out and heard feet running towards my direction.

"LILYYYY!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Timmy ran up to me as soon as he saw me engulfing me into his little arms.

"Awww I missed ya too kiddo." I ruffled his hair and pinched his lil nose.

"Did you eat yet?" The little one nodded.

"Suzy made pizza. There is still some left over for you!" He smiled and pulled me towards the kitchen.

"Sit sit. I'm making dinner tonight!" Timmy said pulling me to a chair.

"Okay what have I missed while I was gone? You've grown so much that your making food for me now?" I giggled while watching him wattle to the fridge.

His little hands pulled the fridge door and grabbed 2 slices of pizza and put it onto a plate that Suzy probably got down for him. He walked over to the microwave and warmed the pizza up then brought it over to me when it was ready.

"Bon appetit." He put down the plate and I took a bite.

"Mmmm yummy. Thanks it taste really good buddy." I gave him a thumbs up making he smile happily.