Chapter 6: Aphrodite....but male

Y/N POV:

YES! I finally made it home. Walking into my house I screamed out Isaiah's name, hoping he was already a step ahead of me so we both wouldn't have to rush to get ready.

"ISAAAIIAAAHHHH!"

"I HEAR YOU DAMMIT!"

I know he did not just...

"WELL ANSWER QUICKER NEXT TIME JACKASS!"

"Y/n why are you so mean? Especially towards me, I love you can I get the same feeling in return."

I laugh hysterically before answering.

"I'm mean?!, that makes no sense Isaiah, I've always been nice to you especially when it came to showing you some love."

"Nope, not at all."

"Stop being a baby and admit that I do."

"Ummmmm....no."

"You know I was think about making some red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and some homemade peach cobbler for dessert. Ya know just to feed off of sweets, but I suppose I shouldn't do that."

"........."

"Oh well then..."

"WAIT! WAIT!"

"Hmm?, did you want something?"

"I....I umm, do get a lot of love from you."

"Annnddddd?"

"youarereallynicetome."

"Excuse me? Can you say that again but louder this time."

He sighed. I was enjoying this.

"You are really nice to me."

"Awe shucks stop it, but I know."

He mumbled under his breath, but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing"

"Okay, I thought so."

"Y/n you do realize you just wasted some time to get ready right?"

"OH SHIT!"

He started laughing hysterically. While I started to rush up the stairs.

"CURSE YOU ISAIAH!"

"HEY, DON'T BLAME THIS ON ME!"

I didn't even reply back, I had to hurry up and get ready. Even though there was no reason to rush, it's just that I scheduled my driver to come at a specific time and I don't want to be rude by holding him up. Now that might sound too nice, but people have lives and since I don't know what goes on in them, it's always good to be considerate, no matter who I am.

Once I reached my room I quickly took a shower and made sure to shave my armpits and legs, I don't want to walk around in a beautiful dress with Sasquatch legs and a forest growing in my armpits. I applied coco butter body cream and coconut oil onto my body, making sure my skin was smooth and moisturized. Making my brown skin complexion pop.

I made sure to brush my teeth once again, and did my makeup a dark and light blue to go with my dress, black winged eyeliner and some false black lashes. I did my hair next, I decided to put it into two buns with two curly strands in the front and two on the sides, then I did my edges. After my hair was finished I walked into my closet to put on my dress, I loved the way it flowed around my body, I looked so elegant and beautiful but I wasn't done just yet.