No, scratch that.

Hi there my pretties! Did ya miss me? True, I updated only five days ago, but, still!🤪

A girl with a lot of curly, bright red hair, holding a bow, riding on a horse jumped out. She ended up shooting the thin air just above Heathers head, but Heather caught it mid flight. "Just like our exercises, eh Mer?" She raid with a grin. Merida of Dunbroch.

She was the only one who joined them from her story. Of course Agnus and her bow came along to. "Hey there lasses 'n lassies!" Mer said patting her hair. The seventh pop was heard.
The Miraculous crew fell landing in a pile. Chloe yelled "Where are we? I'm going to call daddy!"
Mari calmed her class with a few words. A high pitched squeeeeeel turned everyone's attention to the characters that came out of the 8th portal. Rupunzel cried "Why do I have all my hair back???!????" Eugene was trying, and failing to calm his wife.

"Punzie, keep your calm pls!!" Crystal told the blonde. Rupunzel took a few deep breaths to calm her jangled nerves. The next portal burst, and a family of five people in red and black with a I in the front, suits jumped out. As soon as they took in the view, the small boy became a protective blur. His sister stoped him with a purple force field. Violet Parr, Dash Parr, Helen Parr, Robert Parr and Jack-Jack Parr also known as The Incredibles had arrived.
Even tough her family seemed very tense, Violet seemed very relaxed. No, scratch that, she seemed sooo relaxed, as if there was no tomorrow! She shyly waved at the other characters in the clearing. "Poooooooooop!" The next portal burst. Anna, Elsa, Krisstoff, Sven and Olaf fell out. Olaf wispered "Well, this is normal.." (😂) As soon as she touched the ground, Anna jumped up like a bouncy ball. "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! The whole gang is here! Wait, no, where are Gwen, Tansy and Ali? I need a chocolate pastry power up!" Crystal answered, "Anna, they will come from the other portal! In a few...." Pop! The last portal burst.

Ya that's it for now! Sorry, made Anna a bit too hyper. Has anyone here except CocoPotter28 read Cake Pop Crush? If you haven't, u will now because it is soooooo awesome 😎!

Bug-bye my pretties!