chapter 9

They were now in new orleans elena bought a house in the woods for her henrick and kol although they were keeping there relationship under wraps she was sitting in henricks nursery watching him sleep

"can you do me a favor" klaus asked walking in the nursery

"yes" elena asked

"haley can you please talk to her please" klaus asked elena looked confused"she spent the last half an hour breaking everything she could reach"

"what" elena asked she was confused on what would make haley so mad but then she remembered that she herself has been mad at the originals many times and wanted to hit them so bad"fine"

"can you do it now" klaus asked

"fine can you watch him" elena asked"on second thought i'll take him with me"

"you don't trust me" klaus asked

"no its more like i don't want to here kol yelling at me when i barley let him watch henrick without me" elena said

"true thanks" klaus said and walked out elena texted haley and asked her to meet her at a nearbye coffee shop

--

Hayley and Elena met there."Why did you want to talk to me."

"Klaus sent me" Elena said. She adjusted Henrick in her arms."He said you were breaking everything in  reach. So he came to talk to me. You know i got Henrick. And i've been through it tried to take the baby and run."

"Why" Hayley asked.

"Well see i slept with Kol the day of his mothers ball. I came pregnant since he is a full original vampire i had a lot of pains. It hurt really bad. I was scared of how everything was going to happen so i was going to take Henrick and run," Elena said.

"Wow" Hayley said.

"Why are you so mad at them" Elena asked.

"It seems like that he doesn't care. His brothers and sister does but he doesn't. He's literally only letting me stay because of Caroline and i hate it so i broke a lot of stuff." Hayley said

"He's trying but like his brother he was told that vampires could not have kids then i'm pregnant months later you are there trying to adjust to the new info. They were told they would never get a chance to have a family that they couldn't have kids. And now that is changing." Elena said.

"Yeah your right" Hayley said.

"I know you never thought of being a mother an you sort of despise vampires. But they cherish family and they will protect you because of it." Elena said.

"You trust them" Hayley asked.

"Yes i do. After everything i've been through with them. I can say that i do trust them. Give him a chance. He'll protect that kid with his life."

(Its short and its simple because i still have bad writers block.)