MUST READ!!!!!!!

Hello guys, before I get to the important stuff, happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

I know that this is not an update, but it's more important, I'll get to the important stuff now......

So, there's a book named "IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ THIS"

This book has a warning, the photo isn't clear so I'll leave the warning down (I thank the person who bothered him/herself to write the whole warning so other people can see it)

The warning says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don’t remember Sophie M Harold (Herold?), she is a German girl, who is extremely homophobic and transphobic. She has found out LGBT people’s names, addresses, personal info etc. And set up her own database.

Her intentions with this are harmful. She is sending out this information, your information, your best friend’s information, someone you love any care about. She’s sending it to hate groups, people with malicious intent.

And if you think I’m blowing this out of proportion, people have been kicked out of homes, disowned by families and even murdered. Yes, murdered. Innocent people who have done nothing but love.

She has had numerous blogs and each have been removed. Tumblr staff are aware of her, and as far as I’m aware she doesn’t have a blog. This does not mean she isn’t still on other people’s tumblrs, asking where you live, what your name is etc.

I received an email today. She’s sending out information if same sex couples with children so the children can be kidnapped. She titled it “Time to Strike Back”. If that doesn’t suggest harmful intentions, I truly do not know what does.

Please be careful what you post on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, anywhere. Do NOT give out your full name or address, or even the town you live in. Look out for one another. Don’t answer any suspicious questions/anons. Especially if they have your name in question marks.

Sophie M Harold (Herold?) is still out there. She will always be. Please spread this message and warn people. She is attacking in silence. We don’t need any more people dying because of her actions.

Please pass this along!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please take care of yourselves, I don't want anyone to lose someone he loves...................

Take care and stay safe, I'll see you guys later....