MTW16: Doubtful

A/N: I will continue this one!!!
I'm still not over them..We need moreeeee! (Mag-ingay!) XD

Thanks for supporting this FF. We are going to reach 100k views now. (T_T) Can't thank you all for your love with our RamKing. But do SUPPORT the original author. I don't take credits for this wonderful characters. The glory belongs to her. I'm just honoring her work by creating this FF.

"You need to choose. Your principle or losing that person? We can't have it all. Sometimes, we need to let go of other things that we have to lighten the burden that we're carrying."

---------

Upon arriving in his grandmother's house, King felt relaxed and refreshed.

"Grandma!" He greeted the old lady with a hug and kiss in her cheeks.

"Ohhh.. My grandson. So handsome but.. " the old lady looked at King's face and furrowed her eyebrows. "Why do you look so stressed? Do you have a problem?"

Bullseye. King knew that her grandmother was also good at reading people's eyes. This habit, it seems like he inherited it from her.

"I'm fine grandma."

The old lady didn't believe him at all. "Go to the back garden, let's have some snacks while we talk, huh?"

King nodded his head. He missed the ambience of this house. He likes it there because his grandmother kept her beautiful garden where he used to play when he was a little child.

Her grandmother arrived with a tray of desserts and tea. King helped her and took it to place it on the table.

"King.. What's troubling you?"

The young man sighed and looked at the garden before turning his gaze back to his grandmother. "Grandma, if someone became important to you without knowing it but you felt terrible trying to accept that, what would you do?"

The old lady smiled fondly at his grandson. "I'll keep that person. It's hard to find someone that would occupy a space in your heart. Accept the reality. Don't deny it because it will hurt you more."

"But what if accepting it would mean you would defy your own principles?"

"You need to choose. Your principle or losing that person? We can't have it all. Sometimes, we need to let go of other things that we have to lighten the burden that we're carrying."

King nodded his head. As always, his grandmother's words never failed to give him guidance in making decisions.

"King, did you lose that person already?"

"Huh?" the young boy was startled. "No, I'm not talking about myself, grandma."

"You can't fool me silly boy. Your eyes looked troubled the moment you arrived here. If you did something that later on you might regret, fix it and don't run away. We cannot turn back the time but we can correct the future by acting correctly at present."

King stood up and hugged his grandmother. "Thank you grandma. I'll do better when I get back. Thank you for helping me out."

The old lady chuckled while caressing the back of his grandson.

That night, King was in deep thought about what Tee and his grandmother said. He looked up at the message log that he had with Ram.

His eyes linger in those photos that Ram shared to him. While staring at it, another image popped in his inbox.

Ram: [sent an image]

Ting sent this one.