HOLD MY HAND PLEASE

Someone always say that you're clingy for always wanted to holding hands with your partner but you don't care for what people said as long as you feel good,comfortable and safe when someone holding your hand.

You not only want to hold hand with your partner but with everyone you walked with it just make you feel good.

And your boyfriend Chris Evans just fine with it and not complaining because it also make him feel close with you.

Today we're leaving Chris hometown.He said he want to bring me to this beautiful place when we arrive god know where.

"Where we going Evans?" I asked him softly

"It's a secret sweetheart..you will see later" he smiled kissing my forehead

Once we landing and take our luggage and went straight to the car that already waiting for us.In the car Chris blind folded me.

"Are we arrived yet?" "Can I open it"

" Nope,not yet..once we arrived I'll tell you". he said hold my hand and squeeze it and I can feel that he was very excited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the car stop" Are we arrived Chris?" "Yep..but you gotta wait"

We got out of the car while me still blind folded.Chris guided me to place he wanted to bring me

I feel like we're on elevator and I was a bit shocked when the elevator moving up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We already arrived but do not open the blind folded yet and you gotta sit down first" Chris said once we arrived at this really fancy restaurant it was cute ..simple and just lovely. 

"In count on 3 you open it okay?""Got it?" he asked.

"Got it" I said excitedly.

"1...2...3" he said and Once I open it Chris got on one knee.

"Sweetheart I fall in love with you the second I landed my eyes on you ..you different with the other woman that ever walked in my life..you bring the joy and everything in my life...you show me the strength that I never knew I had..I fall in love with you more every each day.. I wanna hold you forever in my arm and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you..y/n will you marry me and hold me forever".

"Yeesss..yes" I said while covering my mouth and tears start to falling down on my and Chris cheeks.

He slip the ring and I pulled his collar shirt and kissing him..the kiss is more with love and joy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He hold my helpless body and start crying "Stay with me sweetheart don't leave me please" he cried. "I want to make you happy ..pleaseee" he beg." The help is on its way..stay with me"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 BANG!! BANG!!BANG!!

The glass of the fancy restaurant broke and the light start to fall and hit other people feet and head.My ears really hurt because of the sound of the loud bang.