I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT

It almost 3 hours since the incident happened.All the unit doing their best to find everyone.It was really late ,cold and windy but no one give up.

///   ///   ///

"Alright y/n this is for the pain" Sebastian said while give you an injection.

"Keep her talking" Sebastian whispered to Chris.

"It's her or me isn't it" you asked Chris.

"No..no..that's not what we do" Chris said tried to hold back his tears but his voice is almost crack.

"Tell me about your fiance..tell me about the wedding" Chris asked you eyes watering.

"July""He waited for me until I graduated" you said.

"So you're graduated now?" He asked you but his heart just broken

"Yeah.."

......

"I'm suggest to start with the other girl right there" the captain said.

"Copy that" Sebastian said.

"No..no..no..if we saved the other girl we gonna pressed the other one and she's gonna died"

"I'm aware of that..the protocol is we safe the one who has a better chance"

"why?"Chris asked.

"Her vital is strong"Sebastian said.

"and that girl is dying"

"we have to choose-"Sebastian said.

"We do" The Captain said.

"We cannot move her" once the captain aid the train start to moving and we hear the young girl start to scream.

"Okay you we're right..the beam is steel but the skin(the train wall) is tin so much thinner..I..i can go outside and cut the piece out..get the girl trough and after that we can saved y/n" Chris said in full of hope.