I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT

THIS IS AN AU WHERE CHRIS EVANS IS FIREFIGHTER..ENJOY IT <3

///   ////  ///

"Hi good morning what can I get for both of you?" you smiled at this tall man and his friend.

He open his glasses "Can I-you new here? Today is Sunday I thought Jammy's turn today?" this brunette hair man said.

"He is ,but he got an emergency and he left last night right after he got a phone call""And today I'm gonna take your order" you smiled

"Oh okay...I'm gonna have two waffles and a cup of coffee less sugar and you Evans what you want" the brunette ask the tall man.

"Uh I'm gonna pancake set and instead of coffee I'm gonna have tea" he smiled 

"Just that?" you asked

"Yeah just that" the tall man said.

"Okay..may have a seat and I'll send your food to your table" you smiled

"Where you gonna seat?"

"The one near with fish tank back there" the tall man said.

"Alright" you said and went to the kitchen.

The brunette P.O.V

"She's nice right"you asked Evans.

"Yeah" Chris answered simply

"Gonna ask her out" you asked

"What..no" he said then looked away

"Oh don't be shy I saw it"

"Saw what?"

"You can't take your eyes off of her dude" you said making him blushing.

"Oh shut up you Sebastian" he said and you laughed.

y/n P.O.V

"He's cute isn't it" your friend ask you.

"Which one?" you asked her while making their drink.

"The brunette one..he's cute"

"ye..yeah but the tall one was HOT" you said make her giggled.

"I take the brunette..I'm gonna send his food" your friend said

"Whatever" you laughed

"This is for you" your friend said while put down Sebastian food.

"..and mine?" Chris asked your friend.

" my friend will send your food with both of your drinks later" your friend smiled at Chris then Sebastian.

"Okay thanks..Vic..Victoria"Chris smiled after read her name tag.

After Victoria start to walked away she heard "Is Rossie coming this Wednesday?" Chris asked Sebastian.

God

"Babeee...I think he had a girlfriend..time to move on" she playfully cried

"Wow that was fast" you laughed 

"How did you know?" you asked her while put the drinks and food on the tray.

"I heard it"

"sometime it can be not true ..what if it was his sister or someone in his family" you said

"Never mind..I already lost interest in him" she laughed.

"You're so weird" you laughed and bring the tray and start to walked away from her.

"This is your drinks and your food sir" you said and put their drinks and food.

"Thank miss...""y/n" you said since he can't see your name tag.

"y/n..thanks y/n" he smiled at you but looked at Chris after said your name.Chris just looked up at you and smiled.

"God she's gorgeous" Chris said at Sebastian once you walked away..away from the table.

"I know right..look now you admit.."Sebastian said and sip his drink.

"We should come here more often" Chris said

"Woah there..that was fast" Sebastian almost choked on his drink while Chris laughed

After their finish their food "I pay" Chris said

"thanks dude..I'll pay your food next time"

"It's okay"

"Go asked for her number instead"

"what..no..what if she don't want to give it me..that's embarrassing" Chris said then walked away.

"Table?" you asked looking down at the table.

"6" he said and you recognized that voice and look up.

"uh..yeah..table 6 it's gonna be $10.26" you said

"here" he gave you $20 "keep the changes"

"Sir we can't do that"

"Oh yes you can...if you can't just make it like I pay for your lunch" he said then winked.

"Oh god..thank you very much sir"

"Call me Chris..and yeah you're welcome" he said and walked to Sebastian who was waiting at the door.

That was smooth

They start to walked out

Chris P.O.V

"You can't believe what just happened" Sebastian said to Chris on their way to the car.

y/n P.O.V

"I do something stupid"  Victoria said making you stop what you're doing.

"What?!" you asked her curiously.

Chris P.O.V

"She gave me her number" Sebastian said in one fast breath.

y/n P.O.V

"I gave him my number" she said in one breath

"What..god..I thought you said you already lost interest in him" you giggling.

"I did but..I can't stop thinking about him when I'm making drink..he's too cute to lost interest in" she said making you laughed.

" Wow..just wow"

*ANOTHER PART IS ON ITS WAY*