/7/

In the morning, Scarlett woke up with a massive headache.

"Ughhh," She groaned. "Massive hangover time!"

She cuddled closer into Chris's chest and closed her eyes, trying to get as much sleep as she could.

A few minutes later, Chris woke up and saw Scarlett groaning as she buried her head into his chest.

"Hey babe. What's wrong?" He asked, as he leaned in to gently kiss her forehead.

"Hangover." Scarlett replied. "I drank way too much last night, but I haven't thrown up even once so that's kinda good."

Chris hugged her tighter and Scarlett asked, "Did I do anything stupid, or say anything?"

"Well you did ask me one thing." Chris said, looking down at her.

"What?! What did I say?" Scarlett asked. She looked worried.

"You made me promise to take you on a date tonight." Chris said, smiling.

Scarlett smiled and said, "Well alright then! That doesn't sound too bad!" 

She kissed his cheek and the two got out of bed and walked downstairs together.

Chris began cooking breakfast while Scarlett sat at the island with a large glass of water.

"Oh yeah! You also called me a hottie." Chris said, blushing slightly.

Scarlett laughed and said, "Well at least I was telling the truth!"

Chris laughed, lightly and said, "Yeah. Are bacon and eggs and toast okay for breakfast today?"

Scarlett nodded and she finished drinking the last of her water. She walked over and put the glass in the sink and then walked over to Chris. She wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his back.

Chris turned around and wrapped her up in a hug, pulling her closer into his chest.

"Why don't you go relax, and I'll make us breakfast?" Chris said, gently.

Scarlett released herself from his grip and walked over to the couch where Dodger was resting. Dodger cuddled up next to her and she turned on the TV while Chris cooked breakfast in the kitchen.

A little while later, Chris said, "Hey Scar! Breakfast is ready!"

"Mmm, it smells good in here!" Scarlett said, as she walked into the kitchen, with Dodger trotting along behind her.

She grabbed a plate and put some food on it.

"Thanks for looking out for me last night, Chris. I probably would have kept drinking if you hadn't stopped me." Scarlett said, as the two sat down to enjoy breakfast.

"Of course. Now that I'm your boyfriend, it's kind of my job!" Chris said, smiling at her.

Scarlett smiled back, and Chris reached over to squeeze her hand, gently.

After breakfast, the two cuddled on the couch with Dodger and watched a movie. It was a relaxing morning for the couple.

A/N: I'm sorry that this is pretty short! I haven't updated in a while and I just wanted to give you guys an update until I can get out a longer chapter. Hope you have a great week!