11 (DELILAH)

Hold me close I'm wasting away
Hold me close I'm too fucked to stand

*unedited*

Dimitri and my lawyer sit in front of me as they lay everything out. I could go down for years if I let this go to trial or I could take a plea and get a minimum eighteen months to a maximum of ten years. I don't want to take the deal but I don't want to rely on Dimitri to bail me out.

"We can sue the police department for police brutality," Dimitri blurts out. "But then you beat the living shit out of him so that would do no good. What are the chances of using money to get her out of jail time?"

"Depends on the judge," our lawyer, Lindsey, replies.

"Make it happen."

The door of my cell flies open making me slightly jump. Three hooded figures rush in and grab me. I squirm around but it does no good. They take me out of the building and throw me into the back of a van. I feel my head bounce off the metal floor of the van making everything blurry.

The van starts moving making me bounce around. Everything becomes fuzzy as my vision cuts in and out. I force myself to sit up. I grab onto the side of the van. The three men are sitting up front swerving through the traffic.

"If we get caught, we are all dead!" The one in the middle blurts out.

"Everyone will be shocked! There's no way anyone but the important people will know," the one driving responds.

"This is going to change everything."

Everything becomes too much. I become over come with the dizziness and fall back onto the floor. My ears begin ringing as everything becomes dark.

"We have to hurry! Hurry Carl!"

The TV flicks on lighting up the room. A news lady stands in front of Central Park. The volume cuts letting her voice fill the room.

"Early this morning, two joggers found a body of a young woman," the news lady begins. "She has been identified as Delilah Wexler. She was formally incarcerated in Florida and in New York for heinous crimes. Her family has been notif- wait! Just in, a ten year old girl was just found in an alleyway not far from here!"

The cameraman and the news lady take off running. The quickly come to a stop and stare at the body. The body looks just like Nina.

Why would she look just like Nina? Nina is in juvy. She can't be out.

The TV cuts off as the lights come on. I look around the room and see Dimitri standing in the corner. His arms are crossed and his brows are knitted together.

"We had to leave New York. The American Mafia was about to take us and the Italian Mafia down. You are no longer Delilah Volkov. you are Alex Danford and I am DJ Danford," he blurts out. "Nina is asleep in a different room. The triplets have been located to the hospital here. All of our maids and grounds keepers stay in New York to keep the houses in tip top shape."

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Beverley Hills," he replies.

"Oh," I murmur.

"The Lombardi's are down the street from us," he states. "I know you will be home alone with the babies eventually so I convinced them to come here. Gabrielle will finish up her internship and residency here. You can do whatever you want as long as you don't leave the state. I can't protect you if you leave. Also, I shaved your hair off so you'd be less recognizable and I got you a prosthesis."

"What about Nik? Viktor?" I ask.

"Viktor is still in Russia and Nik has been keep a low profile so he can watch the American Mafia," he responds.

"What do they want with us?" I ask. "What about your business?"

"You fucked up when you fucked that cop up as did Nina. I can run my business from here as well as my offices in Los Angeles," he calmly replies as I become an anxious mess.

"Why can't I catch a break?"

Nina, a.k.a Nadine, sits beside me in the prestigious private catholic school. The headmaster stares at me with lust laced eyes. Dimitri made me put on a wig before leaving. I thought it was stupid.

"You have all the right paper work so you, Miss Nadine, will start school tomorrow. Ask miss Birdie about your uniform on the way out," he finally blurts out.

Nina and I stand up. I shake his hand and we quietly leave his office. We go up to the front desk as Miss Birdie looks at us. She faintly smiles.

"What size do you wear, sweetheart?" Miss Birdie asks.

"Extra large," I reply. "She's a little shy."

She goes and gets the uniforms then comes back. I take them from her and we leave the building. As we walk out to the car, I spot Gabrielle with all of her kids. I faintly smile as she tries to wrangle them all. We get to the car and get in.

I look back at Nina as she stares out the window. I start the car after making sure we are buckled in. We leave the parking lot and go straight home.

Dimitri sits At the dining room table with his laptop and coffee in front of him. I move his stuff out from in front of him and sit up on the table. I slightly spread my legs apart revealing my freshly groomed vagina and my no underwear. His hands grab my thighs and squeezes as he looks into my eyes.

"Nina went for a swim," I whisper. "We can do whatever we want for the next thirty minutes."

"I'm not in the mood," he replies. "I'm busy so go find something else to do."

I push him away and climb off the table. I make my way up to our room and slam the door shut behind me. I quickly lock it. I make my way to the closet and dig through the boxes that have my name on it. I find my big veiny dildo. I quickly leave the closet and get on the bed. I push the little suction cup to the wooden headboard and get in position.

I sit up and lick my hand then quickly play with my pussy. My pussy becomes dripping wet so I back myself up to my dildo. I slide the dildo inside me making myself slightly moan. I speed up and moan some other manly name that's not Dimitri's.

Loud footsteps fill the house before loud banging comes from the door. I keep going completely unfazed by him. I feel myself cum around the dildo but keep going. I begin going harder as I squirt all over the headboard and Dimitri's pillow.

I look up as Dimitri busts the door in. His chest is heaving and his face is red. He rushes over to me and pulls me away from the headboard. He pushes my face down into the bed as he unbuttons his pants and pushes them down to the floor. I feel him position himself before he shoves himself inside of me making me moan.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asks.

"Yours," I murmur.

"Call me daddy!"