13(DELILAH)

Can we talk about your boyfriend? He's a dead end ha
And if I gotta tell you why, it's only gonna make you cry
Let's talk about your boyfriend for a minute
He's got a secret and he's telling you lies, oh what a lovely guy
I just thought you should know what he is capable of

*unedited*

"What is he being charged with? I'm sure Vinnie can get him out," Gabrielle states.

"I don't want him out," I mutter.

"I know he hurt you physically and emotionally but are you really going to be able to take care of Nina, the triplets and your twins that will be arriving soon?" She asks.

"I can do it on my own," I reply.

"He's facing up to four years in prison," she states.

"I was in prison for ten and missed my daughters life, he'll live," I argue. "He laid his hands on me and doesn't deserve to see me or the babies until his shits fixed."

"Wait, but didn't you two have sex after a physical altercation which resulted in your being pregnant with the triplets?" She asks before eating a grape.

"Yes, but that's beside the point," I reply. "We weren't together then. I don't regret doing what I did to cause this either."

"What's you do?" She asks.

"I slept with another man after finding naughty pictures of himself and another woman on his phone," I reply.

"Well, was the sex good?" She asks.

"It was great but it was nothing like the sex with Dimitri. I let him cum on my fave," I reply. "I don't even let Dimitri do that."

"Damn, bitch, you dirty!" She semi yells.

"Mommy, you said bad word!"

Dimitri sits in front of me chained to the table. The orange jumpsuit is tight around his body. His face is void of any emotions.

"Are you really going to leave me in here?" Dimitri asks.

"Do you deserve to be out of here?" I ask.

"I don't deserve you. I've treated you bad and stepped out on you. I'm a shitty husband and even shittier father," he replies. "I was so mad because you just left me by myself and I thought you had left me."

"No, I went and got revenge," I reply. "I slept with someone out of spite and it got us here."

"I'm sorry," he murmurs. "If I get locked away for a while like over a year, I want you to find someone to pleasure you until I get out. That dildo won't do you justice and you know it."

"I'll see you at your court date, Dimitri, don't lose your head," I comment before leaving the room.

I leave the jail and go back home as Nina arrives home from school. I make my way into the kitchen and quickly make her a snack. Nina walks into the kitchen and sits at the island.

"I'm going to go study with Colby. We have a big test tomorrow," Nina blurts out.

"Do you want your snack to go?" I ask.

"Save it for later," she replies before jetting off.

"Hey bitch! I'm being your babies back!" Gabrielle yells as she walks into the kitchen with the stroller. "How did everything go?"

"It was okay," I reply. "I'm waiting until the court date to see him again."

"How are feeling? Pregnancy wise," she asks.

"Fine," I reply. "It's nothing new, I guess. I just didn't expect this to happen after everything we've been through and everything that has happened."

"Are you going to that cook out thing at the Johnson's?" She asks.

"Might as well."

Vinnie chases the kids around the backyard as Gabrielle and I watch the triplets. We have been at the Johnson's for an hour or so and we've only met Mrs. Johnson. She's a dark skinned woman and somewhat pretty. She seems nice. She flew in chefs for the cookout. I figured she would just make the food herself.

"My kids will be here soon! They had practices amongst other things today," Queenie states.

"Oh, it's fine," Gabrielle replies.

"How far along are you two?" Queenie asks as she sits in front of us.

"I'm four months," I reply.

"Eight months give or take a few days," Gabrielle replies.

"Aw, I sometimes miss being pregnant," Queenie comments.

"Honey, I'm home!" A familiar voice yells from inside the house.

"Oh, that's my husband! He's a total dilf!" She loudly whispers.

The three of us look over at the backdoor as a tall man with white hair comes out. He walks over to us and kisses Queenie on the top of her head. He sits beside her and looks at us. My eyes and his slightly widen but quickly go back to normal.

"This is Bryan, my husband! These two are GiGi and Alex," Queenie states.

"Nice to meet you two," Bryan blurts out.

"May I use your bathroom?" I ask.

"Yes, babe, show her the bathroom, please," Queen murmurs before taking a drink of her martini.

We stand up and head into the house. We walk down the hallways and stop in front of a door. I go to open it when Bryan grabs me and pushes me in. His lips collide with mine as he locks the door behind us. I pull apart as I try to catch my breath.

"You're married," I murmur.

"So are you," he replies.

"We can't do this," I state. "You have kids and a happy life."

"I want you," he murmurs before pulling me into him and kissing me.

"We have to keep this a secret. No one can know," I whisper.

"Okay," he mutters against my lips.

I kiss him before pulling away one last time. I quickly leave the bathroom and make my way outside. Teenagers liter the backyard and the pool. I sit back in my spot and take a deep breath.

"Mom, I'm hungry," Nina whispers in my ear making me jump as she quietly laughs at me.

"Food is done!" Queenie yells from across the pool.

"Thank god."