🌺they find you sleeping

🌺=fluff
🍋= ;)
💔=angst

(You were waiting for them but you fell asleep instead.)

Yoosung:

> he was way too invested in his game and forgot about your movie night with him.

> omg he is flustered as hell. Very angry at himself

> he would rush down out to the living room where you were and-

> you were on the sofa, popcorn and all, sleeping. Snoozing away.

> yoosung would giggle softly and oh most DEFINENTLY take pictures of your chubby cheeks on the arm rest.

> he wouldn't wake you up and let you sleep while he picked a movie to watch.

> Let's just say, you were sleeping on his lap the whole movie night.
Did I mention he strokes your hair as he watches the movie?

> when stroking your hair, you find yourself awake in his lap.

"Uwah!? Y-Yoosung sweetie??!"

> feeling a bit ashamed, you start blushing red.

> Yoosung laughs and pats your back. He is so happy that he saw a vulnerable side of you as you always try to act more manly to him.

"Hehe! Show me a side like this again (name)!"

Zen:

> he gets home relatively late, so you are always waiting for him to come home.

> everytime you dont fall asleep and he comes home, you cuddle with Zen the whole night.

> today was the day you fell asleep.

> Zen came home like always. Opening the door and expecting a warm smile and, "Welcome home darling~!"

> nope.

> instead, he found you dead asleep on the couch.

> at first he was shocked, but as the thought of you falling asleep as you waited for him, made him chuckle. He wouldn't bother you and just get ready for bed.

> BUT

> he'd carry you like a princess and take you to the room for a good nights sleep. Now, just to say, you are a VERY deep sleeper. So him carrying you, never woke you up.

> sweet kisses of goodnight as he becomes the big spoon for tonight.

"Googdnight my knight in shining armor~"

Jumin:

> now, it's kinda a daily thing to where he works late. You usually just visit him in the office and when he does come home, you're usually awake.

> somehow, today was unfortunate.

> you passed out sitting up on the floor with your head resting on the bed.