🍋they catch you masturbating ;))

**this chapter has sex toys in it. If you are uncomfortable with any dildo, maybe skip the chapter. Remember, your a guy here.

(You were caught masturbating with a dildo ;]])

Yoosung:

> you've been stuck in your room for longer than you usually stay in there. You never came out to give tiny kisses for Yoosung, so he got a bit worried.

> he walks up to your room and-

"Y-yoosung~.."

> fully bent over, you were sticking a vibrating dildo in your ass. Pushing it in and out for your pleasure. Your ass was all Yoosung could see, and oh boy was he flustered.

> he would become so embarrassed, you would hear him gasp after opening the door.

"Huh?!? S-Sweetie??!"

> both of you blushing quite red as a tomato, yoosung would walk out after screaming.

"Ah! S-S-S-Sorry!!?!? I-I didnt see a-anything!!!"

> scrambling to close the door, you are just laying on the bed with a dildo still in your ass.

> tough luck, eh?

Zen:

> Zen was in the room waiting for you to cuddle with him...but it seems like you were taking a long time in the bathroom.

> he went to go check on you, thinking of the worst scenario, and sees that the door was slightly cracked open.

> he goes to see if you were doing okay-

> WOAH. you were riding a dildo that you had stuck onto the toilet. You are biting your shirt to keep your moaning down, but small muffled moans of "Zen.." came out.

> Zen thought you were hot. Seeing you so messed up by a dildo, made him spring up ;)))

> a guilty pleasure of his, he would masturbate to you riding the fake dick.

> because of how heated and pleasurable you felt, you never even started to notice he was there and almost had a second round. Until Zen knocked on the door.

"D-Darling?!"

> Zen, with an expression of a beast, he walks over to you and makes out with you. Indeed, he did get jealous of the dildo. He couldnt pleasure you at that moment, so now he takes the chance to make you feel better than that dildo you were riding.

"Shall I make this an all nighter?"

Jumin:

> Jumin had texted you that he was going to be late, another night without his warmth. You were feeling kinda hOt that night as well. Good thing you bought a dildo without Jumin noticing.

> playing with yourself on the bed, imagining Jumin messing you up.

> not knowing he had texted you that he was coming home earlier than he thought.

> Jumin comes home to hear muffled yelps from your room.

> Immediately, he starts to worry if you were hurt or someone was intruding and hurting you. Walking as quick as he can to the room, he bashes the door open.

"(name)! Are you-"

> the sudden sight of a flushed body with a dildo up your ass fills Jumins head. What. Were. You. Doing.