🍋Happy Birthday Saeyoung and Saeran💝

I totes missed out on their birthday yesterday but umm heres a short smut with the twins-

Saeyoung and Saeran were bewildered by what they saw. A man wearing a maids costume on the bed with roses. Nonetheless, it was you. Their boyfriend.
Saeran blushed furiously and stuttered, "(n-n-n-name)!? W-what is this??!"
Saeyoung nervously chuckled. You smirked and opened your legs for them to see.
You caressed your legs from ankle and slowly to your thigh, "It's both of your birthday gifts. Come unwrap me~"
Saeran and Saeyoung loudly gulped. They looked at each other and walked towards you. Less than a split second, Saeran was behind you and Saeyoung was near your crouch. You blushed, finally reality hit you. They were gonna eat you up. At the same time you were thinking of that, Saeyoung had kissed your thigh and mumbled, "I guess I gotta eat up my present, right?"
You felt Saeyoungs kiss send shivers down your spine, but all in that moment, Saeran had started to nibble and whisper into your ear.
"Shall I play with our little maid?" Saeran licked your sensitive ears and started to caress your thigh and body. Saeyoung was licking your member from the underwear while stopping to lightly touch it with his fingers. You were feeling hot and bothered. The twins touched all of you.
"Haa...haa..." you were feeling good each second. Saeran's breathing in your ear and Saeyoungs muffled moans made your rate of climaxing almost there. "Ah! S-Saeyoung...~" Saeyoung kept on teasing you. Licking your member and stopping to kiss your thighs. Saeran was making love marks on your shoulder and soft pecks on your neck. The feeling of pleasure overwhelmed your body. You couldnt hold it in any longer. You grabbed both Saeran and Saeyoung's hair, "C-Close!~" at that point, Saeyoung stopped licking and got up. Saeran stopped all his touching and spoke softly, "Bend over." You shivered as they didnt let you come yet, but you obeyed his order and lent you ass out for them. Saeyoung and Saeran had stripped down all the way. Saeyoung was now behind you and Saeran was now in front. Saeran lifted your head and started to make out with you. Saeyoung pulled down your panties that you were wearing, "Ohh~ you even wore the panties too!"
Saeran prevented you from answering back and only made you focus on him. Saeyoung got a little jealous and started to lick your ass. They both tried hard to keep pleasing you as they didnt want to hurt you.
Saeran suddenly stopped kissing you. You looked at his eyes in confusion. Lust filled his eyes. Before you could even ask, Saeran had taken his member out. He was looking at you now, asking for permission. You nodded, but at the same time, Saeyoung had started to finger you.
"AH! S-Saey-" You were stopped by Saerans dick touching your lips. He mumbled a quiet, "sorry". You nodded and opened your mouth. His member was hot and it entered into your mouth slowly. Saeyoung hummed and stuck another finger inside.
"Mmf!" You were shocked by the sudden increase and almost came. Saeyoung was holding onto your penis, preventing you from coming. Although you felt pleasure from behind, Saeran had started to groan. He was breathing a little harsh as you realized he was nearing his end already. You closed your eyes and started to move your tongue around his dick.
"Gah! (n-name)! T-Thats..dangerous..." Saeran grabbed onto your head and started pumping faster. Saeyoung had inserted another finger and started to hit "the spot". You flinched from the sudden pleasure through your body and came. Saeran was very close and started to apologize, "S-Sorry! I-Im so c-close!~"
Saeran, then, gripped onto your hair tightly and came into your mouth. He moaned your name very softly. "Haa..." he took his dick out and stroke your head. You swallowed all that came out and jolted at the sudden pleasure once again. Saeyoung smiled from behind, "Oops. Did my maid forget me?" Saeyoung entered you suddenly. You came from his entry and Saeran walked over to Saeyoung. He was still hard and ready. Saeyoung had started to thrust slowly into you. Slowly, but deep. You were feeling too good that you couldnt keep your moaning down, "S-Saeyoung! So deep!~" Saeyoung just smiled amd started to thrust faster and harder. You rested your head on the bed and moaned his name. There was so much pleasure going through your body.
As you were almost feel another climax,  you felt something else poking your ass.
"I-I dont think it will fit..."
"Man..sorry let me finish then.."
What. Saeran was reaching his limit from watching you both and wanted to put his in with Saeyoungs. You knew it would hurt so thank goodness they didnt force both in. Saeyoung grabbed onto your body and lifted you up. As you were lifted, you felt him inside deeper. "A-Ah!" Saeyoung started to thrust faster and grunted into your ear. "C-Close (name)..."
You nodded and stroked his hair. He held onto your body tightly and came inside of you. As Saeyoung stopped, you came just after. A delayed release. Saeyoung slowly slid out of you and kissed you, "Good job, my kitten~"
You nodded and collapsed onto the bed. Gasping for a little break. Saeran turned you over and pecked your forehead, "Are you ready for me?" You were exhausted, but Saeran hasnt gotten the chance to fully embrace his gift. So you nodded and whispered into his ear, "Go ahead~" Saeran had resisted a lot and lost it. He entered you quick and both of you had gasped from the sudden enterance. You looked at Saeran, his eyes were closed and he was biting his lips. He almost came. You wrapped your legs around him and stroked his hair. Saeran lost again. He mumbled, "dammit." and started to thrust slowly. You both were moaning together as Saeran started to pump faster. "S-Saeran!" You gasped for air and held onto Saeran tightly. You were about to come, but something felt different. Saeran kept on thrusting into you harder and quicker. He grunted, moaned, and made hickeys all over your body. Until you felt it, "Wait! N-No! Sae-ran! S-Stop!!" Saeran was lost in his pleasure and continued. You started to roll your eyes back and hug Saeran tightly, "Cumming!~" you moaned and pushed. Saeran came inside of you from the sudden tightness. He pulled out slowly, but he and Saeyoung was in shock. You had no cum on top of you. Saeran was gasping for air and Saeyoung climbed onto the bed. Saeyoung kissed your cheek, "You just had a dry orgasm, huh?" You were too tired to answer. You just moved to the side and hugged Saeyoung. Saeyoung smiled and pulled you into a cuddle. Saeran got jealous and followed in the cuddle. They both kissed you and whispered the same words,

"Thank you for this birthday gift."

(A/n: forgot to say something but like this was rushed lol. Wanted to get it out for the bois since I didnt want to be too late for their birthdayy. How was the smut. ;))) expect the fluff chapter soonnn muah muah♡)