Twinraven

[ B L U R B ]

Aeron Wheeler did not expect to lose his parents at the age of 11.

He did not expect to move thousands of miles away from his best friend.

He also did not expect to love his best friend more than he ever should.

He certainly did not expect his best friend to return his feelings.Most of all he did not expect to marry someone as soon as he turned 18.

~

"He looks good doesn't he?" She asked, following my eyes.

Yeah, 'good' will be the understatement of the year. 

"Yup," I looked at her and nodded, trailing my eyes back to him.

 "Too bad he's out your league. You two would have made a great couple. Come on let's go", she said, turning toward the school building.

"What? Why?" I asked, following her.

"Um, we have to get the schedule and your locker number", she said, amused, looking back at me raising an eyebrow.

"Not that. Why am I out of his league? Because he is straight? " I rolled my eyes.

"Because his boyfriend of 3 years won't approve of you", she said matter-of-factly and stepped into a room. 

'Out of my League huh?' I smirked following her into the room, not before looking back at him one last time.

~

Here's the cover I made for my long-time Wattpad friend Twinraven 's book, "Secretly Married To The School's Golden Boy."

If you love stories about childhood best friends falling in love, check it out!

Although, it's currently on hold, so I'll keep you guys posted when it gets completed.