Chapter 7

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V

I make it to campus on time and have about 20 minutes or so to spare before my first lecture then follows my presentation. I see Kyla making her way inside campus from a far and run to her finally deciding to let her on what has been going on.

You can only hold back on your best friend for a while before you are spilling your heart out to them let me tell you.

"And then he approached me again at the club and we danced together that whole night. And he gave me a peck infront of everyone else. Freaking Cameron literally kissed me. Do you know what this even means to me. And then things just worked themselves out from there,"I couldn't stop rambling as I purposefully omitted the part where the kiss was a toe curling one and not a peck as I had stated.

"Melanie get a hold of yourself. It's only been a days since you started talking to the guy. Besides I'm surprised you haven't ended up in his bed already given his reputation around campus. You can do better than that you know?Do you really want to be those side pieces he drops and picks up whenever he feels like?"she asks as she shakes my shoulders as if trying to knock some sense into me.

"yeah,yeah right. You such a buzzkill. For a moment there I  forgot how you always go all negative and ruin my moods. I was having a moment there you know?But he's like the second hottest guy in campus and there's no way in hell I'm staying away when he's paying attention to me,"I say with a pout.

"I know Mel but we both know he ain't what you would want in a guy,"she says trying to remain calm.

"Yeah you right."I say with a sad look on my face. "And I didn't say that I haven't slept with the dude yet,you know that right?"

"What?When?How the hell am I only finding out about this now?"

I hated keeping things from my bestfriend but let's face it. Sometimes it was hard telling her as I didn't want to be slapped in the face with the truth. Let's face it guyyyss the truth hurts like a bitch.

"Because I knew you would react like you just did."

"Okay sorry. But I'm as curious as always so spill the beans. How was it? And when did this happen "

"Best sex ever. He is so good and he's packing an anaconda. I'm afraid if he breaks things off not that we have put a label on it or something but I think he will ruin me for other men."

"Did you really have to tell me what he's packing.  Now everytime I see him that's all I'll be able to think about,"she says trying to make a face and I can't help but laugh at that.