Chapter Seven

"How come I saw you and how on earth do I remember your face in my memories prior to the one we just saw?"

Standing there I found myself unable to speak, in a flash I was pinned against a tree as I now stared into his furious yet saddened eyes.

"I-I don't know....." I managed to mutter before he stepped back and ran his hands over his head, his flickering eyes didn't ease my mind at all as he seemed to be fighting an inner battle within his own mind.

"I think he has another voice in his head like you do," I heard Nightmarione whisper in my mind, nodding slightly I began to approach him before I placed my hand on his shoulder causing him to tense.

"If I knew why I would have told you trust me Springtrap, I hate secrets as much as the next person," I fretted trying to calm him down, despite my efforts however I felt a sharp stinging find its way across my chest making me back up to see he had pulled out a dagger that now dripped ever so delicately with my own blood. Looking at my chest I found the wound to be shallow but deep enough to be a worry later on, looking back over to him I found my eyes widened before I took a step back shocked and confused before I turned and shot into the air slightly as I flew forwards in an attempt to get far from them ignoring Springtraps cry for me to come back. Wiping a tear from my eyes I failed to slow myself in time as I crashed into a tree making me fall to the ground as it fell forwards trapping my legs beneath it, clawing at the shattered trunk I attempted to free myself but in my current state I soon gave up and simply laid there to my own troublesome thoughts.

"They'll leave us to die.... won't they?" I heard Nightmarione whimper, heaving a sigh I simply stared at the swaying branches above.

"I doubt they would care, after all we did side with Ashton and Nightmare, why not get rid of the side switcher to save them all the trouble," I chuckled my voice broken and soft, looking over my brand new wounds I found them to be oh so joyfully bleeding and one even caused a life threatening problem as as a large splinter of wood stuck out from my side. Resting my head back down I failed to notice the sound of approaching footsteps until a shadow blocked the sun from my eyes, sitting up with a grunt I turned my head to find Nightmare standing there as he seemed to silently question my situation.

"It seems your friends didn't enjoy your visit, let me get you out of here before they try to pull any more stunts," he grumbled as he leaned down beside me and moved the tree enough to free me, after dragging myself free from its grasp I pulled the splinter from my side and allowed him to heal me up before taking his hand as he helped me up. Looking back at the way I had come I shook my head before looking to Nightmare, something in his eyes was strange and yet oddly familiar as we were teleported back to a now heavily destroyed factory.

"What happened here?" I mumbled under my breath as I touched my hand to a large concrete slab that was once apart of the room, turning to look at Nightmare I saw his eyes grow angry.

"Your friends destoryed everything, Ashton is still in a harsh state because of them and I only had the power to heal you, so I ask a favour of you, heal him," Nightmare explained before gesturing to the more intact area of the facility, making my way over I almost felt sick to my gut at the wounded animatronic I saw before me. Making my way over I placed a hand to his cheek before closing my eyes to focus, calling upon Nightmarione's strength as well I allowed my power to flow through my arm and into Ashton's body. After a few minutes I stopped and allowed my eyes to open, looking him over I found his wounds to be sealed but not all of them perfectly healed.

"I did the best I could," I huffed my body now shuddering with the amount of strength that had sapped from me, turning to look at Nightmare I let out a sigh as he nodded his head in approval.

"You did a fine job, without you I would have lost my brother," he praised as he came closer, glancing back at Ashton I found the dark grey nightmarish bear slowly beginning to stir.

"It's nice to know we still have your trust, and from the looks of you they didn't take to whatever happened to cause a massive power surge kindly," Ashton grumble as he sat up and shook his head, looking between the two of them I sighed before stepping back and leaning against a wall.

"I remembered something about my past, Springtrap activated the memory when his eyes kept changing, that's what that surge was, I remember being strung up by strange tubes and I was in so much pain, Springtrap stormed into the room and he freed me, I also remember fearing another but I can't remember who that was," I huffed shaking my head to look at them, glancing at one another Ashton and Nightmare seemed as clueless as to what situation that had been just as much as I was.

"I wish we could help on that point but we sadly do not have any way of knowing just what happened," Nightmare sighed as he shook his head in annoyance, looking at them both I found myself smiling slightly.

"Who cares about old memories, what matters are the new ones we make," I stated before standing up straight again, when both of them nodded it eased me mind greatly as we stood in what remained of their home.