Infamous

I'm getting ready to go out and buy a dress for my promotion ceremony. The ceremony will take place next Tuesday June 9th. I don't really care I just want a cute dress. Which does sound shallow but I'm not really excited to graduate. But it gives me a reason to put makeup on and do my hair, basically try. I haven't really made an effort since the start of quarantine. At the first few weeks of quarantine I thought it was cool. I felt like I'd get a break from school. But now in the fourth month of quarantine I kind of want to scream. YouTube is getting boring, writing is just reminding me of all the things going through my head. Subliminals and sleeping are the two that mix well for me right now. That is the only thing that's keeping me from going nuts. I don't have much work at all because our school doesn't really care. I go to the worst school in the county, lots of drugs, fights, and other things we should not speak of. I only get about two assignments and I finish them within an hour. I get the whole day to myself after all my work is done.

    I can't watch old shows because I usually get really sad. I also say to myself "hey, that's my time period!" Which scares me. I get this weird feeling in my chest, it's like I'm having anxiety. Things were much better then.