Kirishima's Morning Realization

Kirishima's POV:

I woke up to a slight tugging on my finger, I brushed it off thinking it was just my imagination but then i felt it again I looked at my phone, 7:28am. looked at my finger and sat up, I've never sat up quicker in my whole life as i did in that one moment. I stared down at my finger and tied around it was a blood red string, another tug came from the string and I just sat there looking at the string, grinning . I had always thought I would never have a soulmate, that was one of the best moments in my life seeing that one single piece of red string changed my life. I got out of bed and walked to my closet, still staring at the string. I ended up walking into my closet because I wasn't concentrating on where I was going, anyway I got some, Black jeans, a red hoodie and a denim jacket then got dressed and put my black platform boots on, Today I would be going to England to do a performance for over 2 million people! I already packed the day before, I got my hair gel and went in the bathroom to spike my hair up. 

*10 minuets later*

I come out the bathroom and get my suitcase then I go downstairs, I make sure all the windows are locked and doors then i go out the house, lock the door and drive to the airport.

*2 hours later I arrive*

I get checked in and wait for the rest of the band members to get here, we booked a lounge to ourselves so we don't get surrounded with fans.