Part 6

Bakugo's POV:

                                As I stormed off I could feel my heart start to race as if it was about to beat out of my chest. 'Could this really be happening..am I just dreaming?!' I go outside and throw my stuff against the wall, I lean against the wall with my head up looking at the clouds above. 'This has to be some sick fucking joke..' It started to rain and all I could be bothered to do was look up and stare, the raindrops getting in my eyes. I start to zone out but then I hear a soft voice..It was a comforting voice, one that makes  every bit of pain your in just melt away like it was nothing..

"Bakugo.."

"Bakugo, are you ok bro?.."

I look to the side to see a shitty haired idiot, holding a coat above his head for shelter, staring at me with concerned eyes. "What do you want dumbass?!" I say in a stern, growling voice. "I just wanted to see if you were ok man, you sounded really angry back there and I get it's a shock and trust me, we're all shocked.." He said with a calm voice.

Nobody's POV:

Bakugo- Whatever..

Kiri- Bakubro..It's ok, do you want to talk to me about what is going on in that mind of yours?

Bakugo- HELL NO!

Kiri- Okay, well if you do then I'm always here for you bro! I won't judge you. Ever! I will always listen to you no matter how stupid it is.

Bakugo's POV:

There was something so comforting about his voice that made him so much more comfortable around him. "Dumbass" I growl, grabbing my stuff and going inside with the red haired idiot walking behind me, either talking to himself or me but I don't want to listen either way. All I know is that I hate him..so much.