Izuku's Morning Realization

Izuku's POV:

I woke up because my mum practically pushed me out of bed saying "Izuku! Your gong to miss your flight!" I jumped up in shock because I wasn't used to being shoved when I was asleep. My mum when out the room meanwhile I was calming down because my heart was racing.

*2 minuets later I had calmed down*

I go to the bathroom and splash my face with cold water, I notice a red string wrapped around my finger and my face went as red as a tomato and I started smiling the widest smile ever done before then brush my teeth, I go back to my room and get dressed I decide I'm going to wear, black shorts, a green cropped hoodie with cat ears on the hood, my red shoes because they are my lucky shoes! I already packed the day before because I was too exited for the trip to England and the concert we are doing in a couple of days, I started jumping up and down in hainess. I grabbed my bag and went to the living room where my mum was sitting on the couch, "I'm ready to go mum!" I say with a smile on my face. "Alright hunny, let me just get the car keys" she said smiling back, she went to get the car keys then called me from the front door, "come on Izuku!" I rushed out the door and got in the car, she got in the driver's seat and started driving to the airport.

*an hour and a half later*

We arrived at the airport, my mum was crying nearly the whole way because she didn't want me to go but by now she had accepted the fact I have to go, I hugged her and got out the car with my bag. "Cya mum!", "Cya Izuku, hunny.." she said crying. I went into the airport and got checked in then went to the lounge where I saw Kirishima-kun and Kacchan standing there shouting and arguing about something, I went over to check on them and realised the string that was wrapped around my finger split three ways..

Bakugo- YOUR MY F*CKING SOULMATE?!

Kirishima- AND YOUR MINE?!

Bakugo- WAIT A MINUET, the string is split three ways?!

Kirishima- Huh? *he looks at the string and follows it leading to Izuku* WHAT?!

Bakugo- WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SOULMATES WITH A BUNCH OF IDIOTS ESPECIALLY YOU DEKU!

Kirishima- Wait, who's the third?

Bakugo- HALF-N-HALFFFFF!!!

Izuku- Shhhh, your both hurting my ears. I'll text Todoroki-kun to see where he is, ok?

Kirishima- Ok!

*Izuku texts Todoroki which the full conversation is in Todoroki's POV*

Izuku- He'll be here in a bit..

*2 hours later Todoroki arrives and Bakugo, Kirishima and Izuku were standing there waiting for him*

 "Todoroki-kun...We need to talk.."