Chapter 5

Leah's POV

I can't believe Sara lied to me again. Jordan is holding me back right now. I just want to hit her, I don't know what has gotten into me.

Luckily Jordan grabbed my hands and held them tight. I started to blush for a moment, but I quickly hid it.

I calmed down a bit. 'Now where were we Sara', I said with a little bit of sarcasm in my voice.

We both sat down at the table. I was ready to hear her out, I didn't want her to leave again.

Jordan and Jill watched us from the living room, in case something went sideways.

We talked for a while, the talk ended with me just holding her.

I'm glad we're ok now.

But now I have another big problem.... Jordan.

It's not the kind of problem that you'd think (besides her acting like a complete child sometimes).

I just don't know anymore. Every time it's just so awkward between us. I have no idea why.

So today I'm going to the only person that I know that could help me with this.

Luckily the winter break was only three days away and we didn't have any match upcoming ( besides a match that was postponed due to an upcoming snow storm)

I booked a plane ticket and packed my suitcase. Sara was staying with our grandparents and Jordan was with her parents for a few days.

'Ey are you leaving me alone too now', Jill asked while standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

I sighed. 'If you want to come Jill y-', I said. 'YES OF COURSE I WILL COME WITH YOU THANKS LEAH', she shouted and ran to her room to pack.

I shook my head and just accepted the fact that Jill was coming along too.

~ at the airport ~

Jill and I were running to our gate, because we were late (again).

We barely made it on time.

'Phew', Jill said as she sat down in her seat.

I was so tired that I just fell asleep on Jill's shoulder.

I saw her smirk before I closed my eyes.

'France here we come', she shouted.

'Jill', I said annoyed. 'Oops sorry', she laughed.

I shook my head and laid my head back on her shoulder.

'Sleep tight Lele', Jill said.

~ at the airport in France ~

I woke up with my head laid on my suitcase. I got up and saw we were on the French airport.

'Don't worry I carried you', Jill said as she was walked towards me with two cups of coffee.

I snatched the cup from her hands. Just what I needed.

'A simple thank you will do', Jill laughed.

'Thanks Jillie', I said.

'Hey isn't that-', Jill said while pointing at a woman waving at us.

'LUCY', I yelled and I ran towards her.

'Hey Lele, long time no see', she said while hugging me.

When I looked back I saw that Jill just stood there, frozen.

I walked towards her. 'Hey Jillie you okay', I laughed.

She woke up from her stare and looked at me. 'You didn't tell me you knew her personally', Jill whispered.

'Who, Lucy', I asked.

'Uhmmm duh', she whispered.

'Why do you want to know Jill', I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

'Well she's just my biggest idol, but yeah I'm fine', she whispered back.

I contained my laughter. 'Oh poor Jillie, try not to stutt ok', I said while calling Lucy over.

She punched my side with her elbow. 'You'll regret this Leah', she said while looking at me with her evil sneer.

Jill's POV

Leah called Lucy over and I punched her side with my elbow.

'You'll regret this Leah', I said while looking at her with my evil sneer.

And I already know how.

I saw Lucy approaching us and my hands started to shake a bit.

'Hey I'm Lu-', she said while smiling.

'Yeah I know, I'm Jill', I said but immediately regretted it right after. How can you be so stupid, she's only the best defender in the world.

She just laughed and we shaked hands.

I saw Leah whispering something in Lucy's ear.

'Uhm Jill can you get us something to eat', Leah said.

I immediately stood up and walked to one of the restaurants. I know  exactly what this is about.

Lucy's POV

Leah send Jill away to get us something to eat. I wonder what she wants to talk about.

'So uhmm, I need your help', Leah said. I looked her in the eyes and saw that she was on the verge of tears.

'Hey shhh, what's wrong Leah', I comforted her.

'That's the problem, I don't know', she sobbed.

I had already suspected what was going on.

'Jordan', I asked while wiping her tears away.

She nodded. 'I just don't know anymore, it has just become so awkward between us and you know Jordan really well and I thought you might be able to help me figure out what's wrong with me and all of these feeling are just overwhelming me and I don't know if I can handle them alone anymore', she blurted out.

I said nothing and just hugged her. 'I know Jordan pretty well and I just think she needs some tim-', I said.

'I GAVE HER MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME LUCY', she nearly screamed.

Everyone, including Jill, turned around and looked at us.

'I-I'm sorry Luc', she apologized. 

'It's ok Lele, I get it', I said.

'I think Jordan is just afraid that you don't like her back', I said to her.

She said nothing back and just stared at a window.

'Well do you', I asked.

'What', she said while looking straight in my eyes.

'Like her back', I started carefully.

Heyyyy, thanks for reading my story. Sorry it's a kinda short chapter btw. I hope I can start with chapter 6 very soon (if my school doesn't add any more deadlines to my list). Any suggestions on how to improve the story are very welcome :3