II | Crepuscolo

II | F r e y a R u t h
Crepuscolo ( T w i l i g h t )

1 W e e k L a t e r

I woke up to the sudden banging on my door. Who the fuck feels the need to bang on my door on this godly hour?

I need my sleep after tremendous hours spent in training late at night.

I stayed up till 3 am with the main warriors of the pack, sparring.

I sniff the air only to find out that it was my Beta.

"I am going to kill you!" I shout and the banging monetarily stops before starting again. I groan.

If it's something not that important, he is going to get it from me.

I opened the door to see my Beta in sweat.

"What happened?" I asked suddenly alerted. He was sweating like a pig, which meant there was definitely something majorly wrong.

"There is the council police. They are here to arrest you." The fuck?! What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Like really!

The council police were people of the council sent to those who break the rules - but as far as I know, I did not break any rule.

"What time is it?"

"10:49 am." My Beta says after checking his phone and I growl. What did I even do?

"Where is Gamma?"

"He is with them, stopping them from coming here to fetch you themselves."

"Where are they?" I ask, my anger starting to grow and he points towards the stairs. They were downstairs.

"I will talk to them, everything will be okay," I say and I quickly looked at myself in the mirror before walking downstairs.

I was still in my pajamas with my thick crimson hair open over my back - they were a little knotted since I took a shower last nice but did not look messy that much. I was grateful for that.

I stroll down to find multiple officers in a heated discussion with my Gamma.

I started prepping myself for what to say but that all went to waste when they did not even wait for me to say anything and just handcuffed me.

"Excuse me? Wh-"

"The rest of the talking will be done in the presence of the council." The one holding me said and pulled me away.

"You are in charge!" I call to my Gamma who watched me with wide eyes but he slowly nods as I was pulled towards an SUV van.

Even he knew that he couldn't do anything to stop the policy of the council.

"Don't forget I am an Alpha, I will te-" I was cut off when I was thrown in the back.

I can't believe I have to obey them even though I am an Alpha.

"Whatever you want to say, say it in front of the council. You are a disgrace to our kind." And with that, he slammed the door and I made a quizzical face.