Episode 19: Darkness Flame

Season 1: W.O.T.E – O’megka K-I Saga

Episode 19: Darkness Flame

Zachariah Summers road alongside the beach with the gang in Trista’s new 2006 Mitsubishi candy apple red Eclipse car.

            “Wooo gurl, this car so ROCKS!” yelled out Jenna with the hood of the car down. Trista was in the driver seat with Angela on the passenger side. Zac sat in back with Jenna who was acting wild as usual.

            “Can’t believe we so got a car,” said Angela.

            “I know…daddy gave it to me as a birthday present,” said Trista as her blond danced. The sun started too eased down when all of a sudden the car just stopped for no reason.

            “The hell?” said Zac.

            “What’s up…it’s not out of gas?”

            “Grrreat shut down,” said Jenna, disappointed.

            “We'll try starting it up again,” suggested Angela.

            “You girls do that, I’m going to look around for some help,” said Zac.

            “By yourself?” said Angela.

            “Cha, I can take care of myself,” said Zac jumping out of the car. Zac slid down the jagged hill, making sure he didn’t trip on a rock. He landed safely in the sand and began walking left. The beach was bare as people started to pack up and go do to the sun going down. Zac wasn’t paying attention and tripped on a small rock, crashing in the sand. He pulled himself up, but noticed something in front of him that wasn’t there before. There was a fire…a campfire with weird shaped stones around it as people danced around it.

These people were black with glowing light blue symbolic tattoos around them. They were barefoot and bold with a cloth wrapped around them. They chanted away, “Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!” They repeated this chant over and over again as if praising the fire. Zac got a closer look at the glorious flame that danced along with them. Zac couldn’t take his eyes off of it as he stood, mesmerized at what was in front of him. He felt the fire itself intertwining with his soul, his Crystal Heart. He blinked twice, noticing, feeling something inexistence from this world. Deep within the fire his eyes widen, seeing a dark void, a shadow slithering about, calling his name. Zac reached out his hand, coming closer to the call. The dancers suddenly stopped and turned their heads in his direction with their eyes glowing green.

            “ZACKARAIH, get your ass up here…the car is working now!” shouted Angela. Zac snapped back shaking his head in disbelief as he looked up and saw nothing. The feeling he just felt buried itself deep inside him as if but a dream. He headed up and didn’t say a word to the girls when he hopped in the car. Angela felt something odd about him, but paid it no mind as Trista hit the gas peddle and drove off into the sunset.

            Deep within another dimension called the Aurora Galaxy, lays a hazed demented planet called Nadir. Kibosh sat on her thrown with her head tilted to the side and her fist supporting it while Nashira gave her report.

“It worked…his heart is tainted,” said Nashira.

“Excellent...he will be corrupted very soon…release the darkness flame,” ordered Kibosh.

“Mi Enchantress, is that wise? Releasing it…may cause trouble for the both of use,” said Nashira in concern.

“Release it and we will deal with the consequence in do time now won’t we,” smiled Kibosh. Nashira bowed and disappeared into the shadows of the fortress. Kibosh stepped down with her staff in her right hand and waved it in the air, transforming the ceiling into our galaxy’s star system. She lifted up her free hand in front of the scorpion looking one and wiggled it back down as the stars connecting the scorpion traveled downward and wrapped around her hand and arm.

“Vigtoos ignembra,” she cast as the stars floated in front of her and became one causing a burst of smoke to appear. As the smoke started to settle, a naked man stood before the evil Enchantress.

“Welcome, your task is to bring me the Elemental Warriors Crystal Hearts…I want them and I want them now!” she yelled and twirled her staff around and caught it with the left hand and waved it in front of him, dressing up as a high school dude. He had black hair with piercing dark eyes.

            “Go forth and bring them to me…do not fail me…Scorpio.”

            “As you wish, Enchantress…” he said and vanished.