Episode 31: The Book of the Craft

            The next day the gang arrived at the Magick Store as their normal selves. They sat down and to listen to Leonn’e lector on and on.

            “Now that all five of you are here and came together, you have awakened your Elemental Warrior Mode.”

            “Elemental Warrior Mode?” asked Travis

            “Transforming into Elemental Warriors…this new armor will protect you against your greatest foe, but it alone can’t save you for what is yet to come.”

            “Sweeet, we got E.W.M.’s,” giggled Angela. They all started to laugh a little, except for Leonn’e.

            “This book…The Book of the Craft is your life line to this world and mine—“

            “Sorry to cut you off there, but umm…what exactly is your world?” asked Jenna.

            “Ah, my world is called Th’rial (They-re-L). It is similar to your planet, but fewer buildings. Now, Travis, I hand this book over to you for it is your responsibility to take care of it and help it grow. Travis Ka’Harris, warrior of lightning and the leader of the Elemental Warriors…you bar the Platonic solid of a Dodecahedron and the ability to generate bright bursts of energy similar to Fireworks…do you accept this responsibility?” asked Leonn’e, putting the book out in front of him.

            “We definitely accept,” he said, touching the book with his left hand. The book shined as it disappeared and reappeared as a charm bracelet, wrapping itself around Travis’s wrist.

            “The hell?” asked Travis

            “The charm bracelet will allow you to carry the book discreetly and all you have to do to summon it is say, ‘Book of the Craft, I summon thee, come forth before me!’ Zac, the power of the darkness flame if strong indeed, so be on guard for Hellion has his sights on you. You’re a great warrior and destine to do great things….fight it, don’t become consume by it,” he explained.

            “Hey um Leonn’e, me and Angela have a question,” said Trista.

            “Yes?” he asked.

            “Well, we’re supposed to protect…well find this princess right?” asked Angela.

            “Yes…but?” he asked.

            “Well you never did tell us her name?” asked Trista.

            “Aureka (A-uh-Reck-Ka)…Princess Aureka Valderrama…”