Episode 23: Blizzard

            Zac woke up to the sound of Angela’s voice, looking around him.

            “Dude…you alright?” asked Jenna.

            “Yeah, just had too much on my mind…umm what’s with the book?” he asked.

            “Oh, this is The Book of the Craft. It will hold your spells, especially the ones you create on your own,” said Leonn’e.

            “Wait…we can create our own spells?” asked Trista.

            “In due time yes, but not at your current level. Later on I will tell you more, but right now I think you all should head home and rest up,” said Leonn’e.

            They packed up and left the Magick Store, taking the long way because Trista parked her car far away for no reason.

            “Look, all I’m sayin’ is that it was a good idea to park there at the time,” said Trista.

            “Yeah…when we didn’t get our asses kicked by our Guideian,” Jenna complained while folding her arms.

            “Okay, so you two don’t get along because…?” asked Angela, curiously.

            “Look, Trista knows I don’t like her. It is what it is, but then have Roxi come at me like that, hell no,” said Jenna.

            “Let me break it down for you two, pure haterism. Look at me and well…look at that. I’m popular, she’s not, I run this school, and she doesn’t. I have class, she is trash, I’m hot and she…well…ain’t,” explained Trista.

            “HA! Classy…yeah okay, this coming from the whore of the school. Not the class slut, but the whore of the entire school. I am just so jealous,” Jenna said sarcastically, while rolling her eyes. Trsita was about to retaliate, however was distracted by Zac’s high pitched laughter.

            “Really…” Angla asked him, even though she new the scandalous rumors about Trista also.

            “Haha…ahha. I’m sorry, that was too funny,” said Zac, trying to contain himself.

            “Anyways, I don’t know about you guys, but I am so tired,” complained Angela.

            “Heyyy, lets cut through the alley,” suggested Jenna.

            “Are you sure…looks a little creepy?” asked Angela.

            “I’m sure four people can take on a creepy alleyway sis,” said Zac. They cut through a continuous row of houses, permitting access from the street to backyards as the streetlights started to dim a little. Angela started rubbing her arms as she could almost see her breath and said,

            “Is it just me or is it getting really cold in here Zac…Zac…ZAC!” said Angela, as they turned around seeing Zac just standing still. Angela went over to him and waved her hand in his face as his eyes started to glow, “Ohh!” she said, jumping back. Through Zac’s eyes he was falling deeper into his vision astrally as he landed gracefully on solid ground of the alleyway. He looked around seeing the gang in front of him as they headed for the car. All of a sudden, Zac looked up seeing a figure coming down from a building with ice shards in his hand, launching them at his friends. The shards pierced them at they came crashing down on the ground, unable to move.

            Outside his body, his eyes turned back to normal as he gasped for air, shaking from his premonition. “MOVE!” he shouted, pushing them out the way as a figure jumped down from a building with ice shards in his hands. He launched the shards, but they missed because Zac pushed them out the way. The guy landed and extended his hands unleashing a rush of snow as Zac countered attack with a spell, canceling the attack.

            “Aww you foresaw my actions…that’s no fun,” said the guy with a pout.

            “Blitz?” said Angela as she and the girls jumped up.

            “Blitz…as in the guy I shoved you into at school?” asked Zac.

            “Yeah…hey cutie,” he said, winking at Angela.

            “Ew,” she said, gagging a little bit.

            “What kind of name is Blitz?” asked Jenna.

            “Blitz—as in Blizzard,” he answered.

            “What do you want?” asked Zac.

            “For starters, I’m going to put the fire out of you,” he said, brushing back his hair as it transformed into frosted spikes, his skin turned pale as the snow, and his eyes, cold as ice. “Permanently!”