paradise

All the breaths You breathe Are already in paradise

All the breaths
You breathe
Are already in paradise

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

the first specks of sunshine are seeping through the blinds, making the room look heavenly.

jimin's hair is falling on his forehead, soft snores are escaping his cherry lips which makes his beautiful girl let a small giggle as she has already woken up and is now gazing down on him.

her elbow is supporting her body on the pillow, and jimin's body is nuzzled up under the covers beside her, his heat surrounding her in a comfy cloud.

with her head leaning on her right palm, she lets her delicate fingers trace the shape of his face; starting from his forehead to his eyes, around the apples of his cheeks and down to his jawline.

her movements are slow and soft but they don't go unnoticed by jimin as he flutters his eyes open slowly.

"did i wake you?" she smiles coyly down at him, fingers brushing his hair out of his face.

jimin rubs his eyes before yawning lazily, "no, i woke up a few minutes ago but i didn't want to move, not when you're touching me like this."

"jiminie," she laughs. "you were snoring a few minutes ago, how dare you lie to me?"

he receives a rather hard pinch to his cheek and he scrunches his nose up, earning a heartily giggle from her.

"what time is it?"

"it's nearly 6 am," she checks her phone before putting it down on her nightstand. "you can go back to sleep if you want, baby."

"i don't want to sleep right now," jimin glides his tongue over his lower lip. "i have other plans instead."

with one last devilish smirk, his hands come around her waist and handle her body that's now underneath him.

a surge of pleasure runs down her spine as he caresses her face with soft strokes, his fingertips brushing over every part of her skin.

it's like his touch has the capacity to heal every invisible wound, to fill every crack and hole, to stitch up any scar that her soul may have gathered over the years.

and she breathes; she lets out low heavy breaths as his eyes never leave her honey ones and his lips sealed to the softness of every curve on her body.

their gazes are speaking louder than any words they can come up with because she trusts him. she trusts his love for her, she's willing to give herself to him in many ways.

she's willing to give him her love and adoration, her respect and affection. both of them are wrapped up around each other's embrace, hearts feeding off the love they have for each other.

their lips part and their eyes close, bodies melting into one another as he eases himself inside her carefully, fingers interlocking in the process.

he presses their foreheads together and fills her body up to the brim, soft strokes making her body feel like fire beneath him.

"you look so beautiful taking all of me, sweetheart," he whispers to her ear.

her whole body feels numb as she feels the pleasure taking over every fiber of her being, chest rising and falling in grace.

"jimin..."

his name is the only word she can vocalize in the sea of ​​incoherent moans and unsteady breaths that she emits while shooting stars sparkle behind her eyelids.

"i love you, sweetheart," jimin takes her lips in a fiery, hungry kiss. "so much."

their lips move and dance against each other while their tongues get tangled in a beautiful mess.

their minds are going out of order and their heartbeats are getting out of control while their hands roam their naked bodies, feeling just how they are blazing for each other.

her soft hands snake their way to his blonde hair, clutching on his tresses which makes him produce a sinful moan as he picks up his pace.

"almost there," his hands grip on her waist with force, pressing his pelvis and flexing his hips as he relishes in her sweetness.

she feels so warm and delicate underneath him, body writhing and shuddering as she is ready to give in at any moment now.

"jimin...i'm c-close..."

her heart is thumping in her chest and her whole body is throbbing. jimin's kisses don't cease as he keeps concentrating on the pleasure they were swimming in.

"let go, sweetheart."

he moves one last time and she tightens herself around him, causing his lips to part and to release a set of moans and low grumbles.

she opens her eyes for a second with so much difficulty only to admire how his face is glowing under the first sun rays, sweat glistening in his forehead and trickling down the side of his face.

his eyes are shut close and his jaw is clenched, his head is thrown back making his veins prominent under his skin.

his strokes come to an end as he collapses beside her, chest heaving as he tries to control his breathing.

she turns her head to the side and keeps admiring him, heart fluttering. she can't believe the man before her eyes is everything she's ever needed.

he's everything she's ever wanted and she can't bring herself to think about ever letting go of him.

jimin has been the sweetest person and the most perfect lover she could ever ask for and she can't help but feel grateful every single day to have him.

she brings her hand to caress away the few strands that were sticking to his forehead which causes him to open his eyes and shoot her a wide smile.

she breathes out a giggle upon seeing his crescent-moon eyes. her lips get taken immediately by his plump ones in a slow and passionate kiss.

"being with you, every day, like this," he puts a rebel hair behind her ear, "feels like paradise."

their eyes get lost in a maze of entangled feelings of utmost happiness, they feel trapped in each other's eyes and they can't seem to let go.

their eyes send unspoken promises and unconditional love as they both whisper at each other.

"i love you."