Black lives matter

Hi
I'm sure everyone knows by now what happened to George Floyd, most have even seen the video(I did).
It is absolutely disgusting what they did to George Floyd and I cannot express how much I'm angry and disgusted over that. All these black people who are treated like that just because of their color are really strong for putting up with it all their lives. But it must stop. Donald trump is a racist asshole who is actually making fun of George Floyd when he's dying. I don't normally wish death upon people, I despise violence, I hate it with every fiber of my being, but I hope Donald trump and the asshole who is after this innocent's man's death dies a most painful death. I have never been treated wrong because of my race. I have never been treated wrong because of the color of my skin. But I will not stand for it. I will not stand and see how these INNOCENT people are imprsoned or murdered. Black lives matter. Every fucking life matters. This is absolutely disgusting. We all bleed red. The fact that there are people like this in the first place is horrible. The fact that there are people who can just sit there and watch, who can see someone being brutally murdered in cold blood because of his skin color and do nothing about it is horrifying. No matter what the color of your skin is, what race you are, where you're from, you should not be treated like this. The fact is, even if George wasn't innocent, even if he stole something, even KILLED someone. He should not have been treated like that, the police HAVE NO RIGHT to kill him on the spot. He would've gone to trial, jury, a lawyer, defendant, witnesses, a chance to defend himself, y'know, NORMAL THINGS WHICH SHOULDVE BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Trump needs to get out of office ASAP and get someone who ISNT racist and actually cares about the people in his place. Those police officers who are responsible for an innocent man's death should be punished with death. This is absolutely fucked up. Police pepper sprayed protesters, they actually ripped their masks off so they can properly spray them. I've seen a video of a CHILD (she looks 7-9) that just got pepper sprayed in the face by officers. They are also using rubber bullets, whatever they tell you about those, it's not true. They're not completely rubber, they have a bit of metal in them. They should be shot at the floor then hit the target to cause less damage in arrests if the offender resisted with brute force, the police know EXACTLY what they're doing by shooting them at flesh and not at the ground. There are countless lives who had been taken for things that shouldn't be a crime, and the murderer walks free to this day. The color of someone's skin isn't a threat, it isn't a weapon. No one should suffer because of something they can't control. Poc have been discriminated against for YEARS, they have protested peacefully until now. But Floyd's death was the last straw, you want force, you used force, you will GET force. Racism has always been happening, it's just getting filmed now. The murderer wasn't arrested because they saw the video, it's because we watched it. They rather let the nation burn than arrest three of their own, let them sink in.
A black kills a white person= murder
A white kills a black person= self defense
A black kills a black person= gang violence
A white kills a white person= accident
Muslim kills white= terrorist
White kills Muslim= mental health issue
FUCK YOU
What kind of world we live in
It's murder M-U-R-D-E-R
Police brutality must stop. You can't kill innocents just because you're in blue.

Oh and did you know Donald trump is a rapist? I just saw a video and several pictures featuring him with underage girls. A pedophile, a rapist, 24 women who have come forward claimed he assaulted them, we don't even know those who haven't because they're afraid. Wattpad doesn't allow people to post videos from their own camera roll so I'm going to describe it.
'I think you're really like this one' an unknown male's voice said in the beginning of the video. A truck full of naked girls to the brim came in and two of them got out. That asshole grabbed two of them by the neck and put them in the trunk as if it were the most normal thing in the world while the two of them were talking.