Chapter 15

In the end, Allah will save the
relationship with those who
deserve to be in your life.

--Pinterest.

*******

Author's P. O. V

They all reached the venue where Mayun (Haldi) ceremony was held. The place was indeed beautiful. The Mayun ceremony was held at night. There were a great hustle and bustle in the wedding function. But the three people were so restless to see their girls. They didn't get a chance to see them. They are mentally not present in the function. Their eyes were in search of that beautiful girl in their life who has a very special place in their heart. As the Mayun function starts, they all gathered around the bride and groom which is Zamir and Maryam. The function was held in the lounge area of the hotel. The place was looking good because of the beautiful curtains and fairy lights.

At last, there wait was over

At last, there wait was over. The three ls were descending downstairs with a tray of mayun in their hands. They were looking so beautiful in yellow outfits. Fahad, azem,nd Faraz can't take their eyes off them. They put their hand on their heart and let out a deep sigh.

Isha P

Isha P. O. V

I was wearing a yellow color gharara. Everyone was applying Mayun to the groom and bride. The function of the bride and groom was together as they were cousins.  I must say the Indian wedding is the best. I was dumbstruck to see Fahad in white kurta pajama and yellow waistcoat. He was looking so handsome as ever. His hairs were perfectly style. His one hand was in the pocket while he was holding his mobile phone. He was busy in his own world and he didn't even notice me. I decided to ignore him but I can't. He was looking so damn handsome that no one can take their eyes off.

I was going towards him but froze a moment when I saw him with a girl. The girl was actually not so beautiful. Her face was full of cakey makeup, dark red lipstick, and fake eyelashes. She was wearing a backless crop top and yellow lehenga. Who the hell she is? Why the hell she is near him? Too many questions arise. What the hell she is wearing in front of everyone?