Chapter 49

Loving you is like living inside a storm.
In the end, I can only come out broken,
twisted, and shattered.

***********

Minal P.O.V

"Everything will be fine. Nothing will happen to her ", He said without looking at me.

I hiccuped a sob as my heart was clenching.
We reached the hospital and the doctor immediately took her to the emergency ward.

I sat on the bench holding my head with both hands. I am frustrated. I am tired. I am tired of dealing with the pain. How can life be so damn cruel?

Guilt was eating me. I shouldn't have been so impolite to him. Though I was being harsh on me, then to be he was there comforting me.

He came and sat beside me. My gaze went to him and there was a tear welled up in his eyes. I put my hands on his shoulder and stare at him.

" You are telling me to be strong. But if you lose strength, then how can we deal with the situation", I said staring at him.

"I am tired of dealing with so many things in my life. I am tired of facing rejection all the damn time. I am tired of losing people", He said with moisture in his eyes.

My heart clenched because of his words. He is in this condition just because of me.

" I am sorry for being harsh towards you. I didn't mean to hurt you Azeem. I am also tired of losing people in my life. I have so many things going on in my life. I don't know how to deal with things going right now. The bond we had is very precious for me and I will treasure it till my last breath. We are not mature yet. I am not ready to take risky decisions that can destroy our life. You have your career ahead. You have your life ahead. Why do you want to waste your time thinking about an immature girl who doesn't care for your feelings? Some day, you will find true love and you will cherish it your whole life. You will forget me. Because I am just a part of your life. You will find a very beautiful girl and you will be happy with her. At last, whatever meant to be will be", I said looking into his eyes while holding his right hand.

"You are right. I am overreacting to the situation. I was so in love with you that I thought that you will accept the proposal. Though our relationship will be no longer like we had, but remember that I will always be there for you. I forgive you for your deeds", He said giving me a weak smile.

A big thorn lifted off my chest as I came to know that he forgave me. I saw everyone came towards us. I went towards them. I hugged Hania tightly as she was crying in my arms.

" She will be fine ", I said wiping her tears.

" I had informed Fahad Bhai. He told me that they will be here soon ", she said with a hiccup as we sat on the bench.

I nodded my head and rubbed her back in a comforting manner.

" Let's pray namaz together. Let's pray for her good health. She is fighting a battle between life and death ", she said looking at me.

I nodded my head and we went to perform ablution. Tears were streaming down my cheeks while my heart was clenching in pain

After the ablution, I tied my dupatta around my head in a way that my no hair can be seen.

We went to the prayer room and start praying namaz. It is a beautiful way to talk with Allah and share your problems. Allah is the greatest. He is the most merciful. He is the healer of the heart. He loves us the most. We make so many mistakes in our life. If we repent for our mistake, he will forgive us.