4

Get back here you little ungrateful bitch, fear is all I felt. I was getting up very slowly do to the bruises and cuts I had all over my body. But before I could reach my door it was kicked open but I wasn't my father it was Ryder. 'I put a roof over your head after your father died and this is how you treat me not even willing to clean the god damn house ungrateful little slut". he raised his hand to hit me. Before I could get hit by him I was shaken awake by none other than my new legal guardian Ryder. 

I flinched and crawled away. I so hurt flash threw his eyes along with confusion and concern'

"Are you ok, you were screaming and s we came running," he stated then I looked around my room to see my newly acquired brothers. 

"Yes, I'm fine sorry for disturbing you," I said. Xander walked up to me and raised his hand I automatically flinched as if he was going to hit me. But can you blame me it was how I was raised. I looked up once I realized the pain of being hit didn't happen.

"D-did you think was going to hit you" he stuttered in a saddened voice. I didn't respond and just looked down.

"ok ho bisogno che tutti escano tranne Lucas, così possiamo parlare con il nostro bambino" Ryder said to my brothers I was super confused on what they were saying.but all of the left except Lucas and Ryder.(ok I need everyone to get out except Lucas so we can to talk to our baby).

"Sweety can you tell us what went happened in that how before Father died". I just froze and immediately started crying. I don't want them to pity me I hate being pity but I'm too scared to see what happens if I don't.

"W-well

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Cliffhanger

 I want to say that you so much for 100 reads this makes me so happy.

stay safe i will be writing then next chapter in a different pov.