13

Leahs POV

"Princess you need to wake up you have school today," Xander said. " I'll buy you cheezits if you get up within the next thirty seconds." He coaxed me I shot out of bed he chuckled and said, "Get dressed."

Its been two days since the incident and I'm perfectly fine. I decided to take a shower using the speaker and the phone that my brothers surprised me with I was jamming out in the shower. My favorite song came on Tomboy by Destiny Rodgers so of course started singing it.

I'm a girl's girl, I'm a boss in a man's world
Yeah, I can pick and roll, pass, ballerina twirl
Skating through the city with my snapback on
Still be looking pretty with no makeup on
Hit Sephora quick, get a red lip
But meet me on the court, I'll ball you up right quick (Quick)
They be like, "Baby, baby, how you get so fine?"
But I don't do no favors for the studio timeMy mama said, "Marry a rich man" (Oh, no)
And I was like, "Mama, I am that rich man" (Oh, yo, yo, yo, yo)Oh my me, oh my God
How'd this girl get so fly?
I do what you doin', boy
Doin' it like a tomboy
Oh my me, oh my God (Skrrt, skrrt)
How'd this girl get so fly? (Skrrt, skrrt)
I do what you doin', boy (Yeah)
Doin' it like a tomboy (Yeah)Solo ridin', barely tryin'
They know to call me when they wanna get it poppin'
Sweet like some honey but I always go hard (Yeah)
I don't like the drama but I'll finish what you start
I'm makin' sure you get the memo, yeah
I'll meet you up on any level, yeah (Yeah)
Independent don't need help (Nah)
Underestimate me, you'll be playing yourselfMy mama said, "Marry a rich man" (Oh, no)
And I was like, "Mama, I am that rich man" (Oh, yo, yo, yo, yo)Oh my me, oh my God (Oh, no, no, no)
How'd this girl get so fly? (How'd she get so fly?)
I do what you doin', boy (Yeah, yeah)
Doin' it like a tomboy (Like a tomboy)
Oh my me, oh my God (Skrrt, skrrt)
How'd this girl get so fly? (Oh, oh, oh)
I do what you doin', boy (Yeah, yeah)
Doin' it like a tomboyI'll make a jealous girl my friend
I'll make an ex want me again
I got the best of both worlds (Yes, I do)
I can hang with the dudes, get pretty with the girlsOh my me, oh my God (Oh, no, no, no)
How'd this girl get so fly? (How'd she get so fly?)
I do what you doin', boy (Yeah, yeah)
Doin' it like a tomboy (Like a tomboy)
Oh my me, oh my God (Skrrt, skrrt)
How'd this girl get so fly? (Skrrt, skrrt)
I do what you doin', boy (Yeah, yeah)
Doin' it like a tomboy (Yeah, yeah)Yeah, oh-oh, oh-oh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Do it, do it
Like a tomboy

 (sorry I actually love this song)

Tony pov

I was walking by Leah's room when I heard singing it was beautiful singing. I didn't know That she sings that well.  texted the guys to come up and listen. Soon all of us were gathered outside of her door in awe of how beautiful her voice when we heard the shower. "We do not tell her we heard her singing," Jackson said and we all agreed and left.

Leahs Pov

I got out of the shower and walked into my closet. This was the outfit I chose

I've never been one for girly outfits so I guess I dress more grunge

I've never been one for girly outfits so I guess I dress more grunge. I also convinced my brothers (I just will call all of the guy's brothers cause they act like they are) to let me ride a skateboard to school cause I don't like riding in cars I like working on them but don't like riding in them. put my hair into french braids. I walked downstairs and saw all of the boys in the kitchen so I walked in.

"Thank God that you don't where reveling clothes I didn't want to be one of those cliche brothers and have to tell you to go change," Ryan sighed in relief. I nodded sat down and started eating. I got up and grabbed my backpack and my board and said goodbye to everyone. It was like a twenty-minute skate to the school. 

I walked into the front office and got my locker and schedule. I knew I had all my classes but one with Alex and that was art.

Schedule:

1. Chemistry

2. Geometry

3. P.E.

4. AP world history

Lunch

5. Art

6. Italian

7. Free 

8. English

I sighed as I got to my locker. People were talking say things along the line of "Why doesn't she dress like a normal person" or "Omg the new slut skates isn't that something only guys do". The boys, on the other hand, were saying stuff along the line of "Damn she's hot" and "She looks so much better than half the bitches here". I really hate the attention but I ignored it I throw my board into my lock and go look for my first class.

I finally found it.  I walked in and I got stared at cause class started like three minutes ago. "And who are you, young lady." A man who looked to be in his late twenties. I didn't want to say andy thing and just gave him a t\my slip that had to be filled out by the end of the day. He looked at it and spoke. "Ahh, Ms.Smith I've been expecting you welcome. Go sit in the back I walked to one of the three desks grouped together that was completely empty and sat down.

Mr. Jennerson started teaching again and not even five minutes into his lecture that door was kicked open.