Prologue

Dear Diary, 

Umm, I don't know how to begin, I have never done this before ever! Life has never been this messy since I have been born. Maybe because she never made it seem so messy, she never let any hardships touch me or even have their shadows fall on me. Ever since her shadow faded, they seem to have started to knock on our door.

The door that sealed our home, our home which isn't ours anymore because she isn't in it. This is just an apartment where her memories make me smile, I wanna cherish them I wanna be here even if she's gone forever, I want her essence to be felt every day. This apartment is filled with all the memories that has just her, she's my world even if she's perished, I still am going to cherish her forever.

So dear diary, be my one lucky penny as I begin a new journey right when hers has ended. I don't have anyone to hold onto, to weep, to cry so be my one sole companion, soak my tears away and let me share my everything that's still left in me, just without her in it.

You are going to be a witness to what I shall become from today, you better be prepared cos I might whine and annoy you for every little thing I am going to face. I know you can never be her, but then she gave you to me. And I swear I had a bunch of others looking far better then you but I still chose you. Because you were her choice and they say a mother always chooses the best for their child.

-Ragini the super Kataria!