2. Miss. Crazy Pants

Hola!! So here we are with another update, loving the diary recordings, and when I re read em now to edit or something, I do get confused but I guess that's how diaries are supposed to be, some recordings are just meant for their writers to interpret!

K.K. Complex Entrance:

Okay, dear diary, I'm so so so not nervous and I really don't know why. I mean I should be nervous I'm going to meet 'the President' who is like the boss of the boss of my mother or is he? 

Who cares, this cab is making me more annoyed with every passing second. I mean if the app says 10 minutes away you bloody well be here in 10 minutes or max to max 15!

But nope, it's been almost 30 minutes and say thrice me calling the stupid driver who seems to be ignorant of his passenger's precious time. Of course, I'm here seated next to the watchman who seems to have nothing better to do but give me a pity smile.

Sure uncle, Mumma's gone but I'm still alive and breathing, now can we move on? 

Duh! 

Maybe I am thinking too much, maybe he's just smiling but then I have nothing to do at all, and overthinking is what makes me think all of the stupid things in this world.

I swear if anyone reads this diary and sees me whining so much already the first day.

Ragini hears a car honk and hurriedly throws her diary and pen inside her bag to rush towards it. She pulls the door open and sits in as the phone screen opens up she reads to the driver "it's 9114."

She frowns as the car doesn't start up "it's 9114" she says a bit louder and the car finally moves. She grabs her diary and continues penning down.

So, weird cabbie takes me twice to say the code or whatever and dials nothing but moves. 

Oh my God, diary, people who know me are weird but people who don't know me are weirder. This car strangely doesn't feel like a cab but then maybe he is having some hard times to pay the car loan perhaps.

Wouldn't it be strange if suddenly this turns out to be a Cinderella's carriage, what if I meet a Prince only to leave at 6? 

Funny, yet a fancy dream!

The car comes to a halt making her frown again, the door clicks open and the vision makes her go awestruck. A man in an elite suit eyes her from top to toe, she strangely feels nervous as he frowns turning to the driver's seat he signs something.

The driver finally takes Bluetooth off of his ear asking "she isn't the one you asked me to pick up?" 

The man shakes his head in a no and the driver looks back at her "who are you?"

"I ain't obliged to give my details to a cab driver, who is he?" she points back at the suited guy and says "are you the owner of this cab or the cab service? Cos if its so, and if this is a halt to get some review let me say your service sucks! He was almost 30 minutes late and now this review halt is making me even more late. I might not pay the whole amount once I reach there."

Her threatening seemed to have paid no heed to the suited man who turned again to the driver and signed something making him scoff "How would I know who she is, you did not even send me a picture and she almost half yelled at me like you said your women would."