Ch 14 ron..how could you!?

Harry POV
I have never seen malfoy this hurt and broken before. He looked so vulnerable it just made me want to help him more. I couldn't do anything though Ron's words came back to me.

Memories
Ron: just don't fall for anything that git says
I felt awful for malfoy right now he never did anything. Well maybe be extremely rude to us but...he's hurting to.

Draco: thanks.....Harry
I felt my heart skip a beat I smiled lightly and squeezed him.

Harry: of course...,,draco
I said I felt him smile against me I glanced at the time.

Harry: hey malfoy we can't just lay here in the floor....it's time for class...
He looked at me and his eyes were so red and puffy. He nodded his head and got up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me out of the bathroom and up a lot of stairs. I looked around unfamiliar with where we were.

Harry: Malfoy where are we...
I stopped talking immediately, we were at the top of the astronomy tower. I looked down at the frozen lake.

Draco: sorry it's cold it was the only thing I found think of were people wouldn't find us
He confessed looking down a little I laughed lightly.

Harry: Malfoy it's fine
I said he smiled and nodded we sat at the edge and just talked. There was some crying....laughing....more crying.

There was a lot of crying that day we both were just broken I guess. I guess we just needed someone to talk to about it. Our friends wouldn't of understood cause there lives were fine. But now knowing draco has been abused his whole life like me. Beaten.....starved...and here I thought he lived a perfect life.

Draco: potter...what are you thinking about?
I jumped.

Harry: why?

Draco: you got really quiet all of a sudden I just wanted to know
He said his voice getting quieter I felt bad for kind of snapping at him. He was just curious I sighed and sat closer to him.

Harry: it's nothing....don't worry about it
I said lightly he smiled and laid his head on my shoulder.

Later that night
We said goodbye and snuck back into our common rooms at 12 am. I was hoping hermione and Ron weren't awake. Why would they be it's almost 1 in the morning. When I walked into the common room though they were both there. Looking really angry..

Harry: hey g-
I said getting cut off by a slap in the face I pushed back my emotions. I looked at Ron who had slapped me.

Harry: what the hell mate

Ron: don't "mate" me where the hell were you!!??
He whisper yelled I had to come up with a lie fast.

Hermione: yeah Harry you disappeared after breakfast and we thought you would be in class.

Ron: why did you leave us mate
He hissed at me I was started to get annoyed at Ron. First he slapped me and now he's yelling at me.

Harry: it's none of your business where I was
I hissed back and tried to push past him but he pushed me into the door.

Ron: your not getting away until you tell us
He growled I just wanted to hex him so bad right now. I was not in the mood I was filled with too many emotions right now.

Hermione: Ron.....call down

Ron: don't tell me to calm down hermione!!
He yelled finally not caring if we woke the whole common room.

Harry: mate I'll tell you in the morning
I said just eating to get away and go to bed today's been a long day. All of a sudden Ron turned to me and punched me in the face.

Ron: I'm your best friend Harry and you can't even tell me anything
He hissed kicking me in the stomach and yanking Hermione with him.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter love you guys bye!! ❤️❤️