Ch 32. 2 hours

Hermione POV
I felt terrible for draco, I didn't know what to do. I sighed and just let him hold onto my shirt and sob into it.

3 hours later
He finally was almost asleep but it was about time to head back now before we got caught. I shook him a bit and he looked up at me with puffy eyes.

Hermione: we gotta head back to our common rooms

Draco: I know, let's go

Hermione: I'm so sorry, if you want to talk about it later I can make time.

Draco: we'll see
He said, I got up and pulled him with me.

2 hours later
I was in transfiguration sitting next to Ron as usual. He was slightly a bit jumpy which wasn't usually normal.

Hermione: what happened?
I whispered to him because we were still in class.

Ron: well, Harry told me not to tell you.....

Hermione: what is it?
I said curious on why Harry wouldn't want to me to know something.

Ron: he's planning on.......breaking up with malfoy.....
My eyes went wide, Draco needed all the support of Harry right now.

Hermione: why!?
I whisper yelled at him.

Ron: He says Draco was going to break up with him. But he wanted to be the one who broke up with him.
I didn't know what to say or do at this point, I needed to warn Draco before Harry did it.

After school, back in their common rooms
I got up and ran out of class as soon as it ended I needed to warn Draco. I ran and tried to find him. I ended up find information pansy and Blaise.

Hermione: PANSY!!
I called, she stopped and turned around and looked in surprise as I ran into her. We both hit the ground hard.

Pansy; woah, what was that for babe?
I stopped and looked up at her.

Hermione: where's Draco!?

Pansy: he wasn't feeling well so he stayed in the common room today. Why?

Hermione: I need to talk to him!

Blaise: well we're heading their now, we can let you in
I heard him say, I nodded my head and we went to their room. When we were their Blaise opened the door and pansy called for him.

Pansy: Dray!! Dray-Dray!! Where are you!?
She called, I stood at the door and waited as Blaise went into their room.

He didn't come out for 2 hours.......