Next Chapter :)

Shawn's P.O.V.

"Yes Doctor, what do you have to tell me?" I was scared. What was he going to say? "You're wife and child is going to be okay. But your wife is going to have to stay in the hospital for another week, she has suffered from a heart attack. It was due to stress. She should be waking up soon though." I was shocked. "Oh okay Doctor, thanks." He left out the room. I went back and told Tina and Matthew. "Bey had suffered from a heart attack. It was due to stress, her and the baby will be fine though." I sat down and put my head in my hands. "It's okay baby, it's not your fault. It's Matthew's" Tina said lookin at Matthew. "If YOU WOULDN'T HAD CALLED OUR DAUGHTER A SLUT SHE WOULDN'T BE IN THE DAMN HOSPITAL BED! SHE IS 16 YEARS OLD AND SHE HAS SUFFERED FROM A HEART ATTACK!" All I saw was Matthew get up, and then I heard a smack. "MATTHEW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I went to hit him but a police came up and grabbed me. "It's okay son, we've got him." I sat down as I watched them take him out of the hospital in hand cuffs. Ms. Tina had left as soon as he hit her, I couldn't even say anything to her.

1 hour later.

"Babe..." As soon as I heard Babe I jumped up and ran to her bed side. "BEY! Oh my gosh baby, you're okay." I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Yeah I'm okay."

Beyonce's P.O.V.

I felt weird, like I wasn't in a normal place. It's like I was dreaming. All I wanted was Shawn. "Shawn. I love you so much. I don't care what my parents say we're getting married. I can't and I refuse to live my life without you." I really meant this. I loved Shawn with all my heart and I never wanna leave him. "Beyonce I feel the exact same way about you, but are you sure you want to get married like this?" "Yes Shawn. I am positive. I don't care what anyone says. I am in love with you." He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "I can't wait until you get out this hospital bed ;)" I couldn't help but laugh. He was so cute. "Shawn you are so nasty. Hahaha."

1 Month later.

"BAAAABBBBEEE! Hurry up!" Gosh I swear he is so slow. Worse than a girl. "SHAWN COREY CARTER IF YOU DON'T BRING YOUR ASS DOWN THEM STEPS IN ONE MINUTE, IT'S YA ASS." 10 seconds later Shawn was flying down the steps. "Gosh Shawn, waiting on you is like waiting on Jesus to come back." I was 2 months pregnant and my mood swings was kickin in.

Shawn's P.O.V.

Me and Bey have been staying at my moms house since what has happened. Solange and Tina come everyday over here. And let's not even talk about Matthew. Bey was 2 months pregnant and she was having mood swings. BAD. I didn't even get mad though because I knew it was part of pregnancy. "I'm sorry babe. I was tryin...." "I don't even wanna hear it Jay. Now can we please just go to Steak and Shake." Bey was so demanding though. I'm not sure if it was the mood swings or not. "Yes babe come on." I walked her to the car and opened it for her and everything. When we got to Steak and Shake, I opened the door and all that good stuff and as we were walking in to get in line, somebody came in with a gun and started shooting....

Short? I know. Sorry! Leave comments :)