Dreaming...

Beyonce's P.O.V.

"NO BEY! DON'T GO!" Was all I heard when I was walking down the stairs. "SHAWN! Shawn.. Wake up. What were you dreaming about?" He woke up in shocked. "Am I in the hospital? We were just in Steak and Shake, and there was a shooter and he..." I cut him off. What the hell was he taking. "Umm no honey we weren't. We just got back from Pizza Hut. You ate 6 slices and left me with 2, knowing that I have to eat for two." I said while side eyeing him.

Shawn's P.O.V.

Damn nothing happened? Maybe it was that pizza. "Oh my bad babe. Come give me a kiss." I said while getting ready to be kissed by the sofest lips in the world. "Ummm no. You can get a kiss when you go and get US some more food, and by us I mean me and Brooklyn." She stayed saying that we we're having a girl. But it doesn't matter what we have. I was going to be with my soon to be with wife, and my first child. My two favorite people. "Well if I bring you food. Will you give me more than a kiss (;" She waslked closer.

Beyonce's P.O.V.

"Hmmmm maybe. But just know right now that if you don't get out this house within the next 10 seconds you won't be getting any for the next 10 YEARS. Love you baby (:" Man these pregnancy hormones were no joke. "Uhhh I'm leaving now. Love you." His ass stay horny. "Ha love you to babe. *10 minutes later* "Hey babe, I got you McDonalds, because you didn't really tell me what you wanted." I sighed, I didn't really want McDonalds but it'll do. "Thanks babe" I said smiling and giving him a kiss. I touched my stomach and looked down. "You hungry baby? Huh? Yes you are." I was talking like a mom already. He had brought me a big Mak and a large fry and a large pepsi. It was all gone in 5 minutes. "So baabbbeee." I said sitting in his lap.. "Remember before you left and you asked if you could get more than a kiss?" I started kissing his neck. "Mmm yes babe." "Well um that's not gonna work out because im full and tired. So good night." I said giving him and kiss and getting up to go to bed. "Damn Bey. That hurt a niggas heart." "Oooohhh suck it up big baby."

One month later.

Beyonce's P.O.V.

I am 3 months pregnant. I am having serious mood swings and I hate everyone. OOOPPPSS. We found out we wer having a baby girl. I was going to name her Brooklyn Giselle Carter. Brooklyn because that's where Shawn is from, Giselle because that is my middle name and Carter because that's Shawn's middle name and soon to be mine. (: It sounds amazing saying that. Knowing that I am going to marry the love of my life. We were on our way to my moms house because since the hospital incident me and Shawn have got our own place. It's a two bedroom apartment. It's perfect for us, and for one Brook comes! I can't wait to hold the baby.

Shawn's P.O.V.

We were pulling up at momma Tina's. Bey didn't know we were coming here for her mom to tell her that her and her dad were getting a divorce. Ever since the hospital incident, they have been having problems. They kept arguing about Bey and the baby and us getting married. Tina was for it, Matthew wasn't for it one bit. He wanted Bey to have an abortion and he wanted her never to talk to me ever again. I got out and opened the door for Bey. I gave her a kiss just because.. I love her I guess. Haha. We walked up to the door. Knocked for a couple seconds, and then Solo opened the door. "Hey ya'll! Wasssuuupp?" Solange was so ratchet. "Hey lil sis" Bey said rubbing her head like she was 2. "MMOOOOOMMMM! Where are you at?" Tina came running down the stairs. I could tell she had been crying. "Mom whats wrong? Sit down.." "Beyonce there is no time to sit down.. Something has happened with Shawn's mom. We have to get to the hospital ASAP. Come on ya'll." Shit what the hell could go wrong now. If it's not one thing it's another.

Sorry it took me so long to update, and sorry if it's not that good. I have just been so busy and tired I forgot everything that happend!