Amethyst

Hey there my name's is Amethyst my life is disaster I sometimes have sleep in my close to stay away from HIM who is him you asked my dad he come in my room almost every night and...rapes me I and I can't do anything about it the neighbors heard me screaming one night and called the police but at that time Sugilite was in college and I did have much friend then my only was Jasper but she back stabbed me a while back so I had lie in court and say I was yelling because I fell down the stairs the rape got even worst after that he would come in my room when I'm sleep and I'll never because I'm a heavy sleeper at that point I just expected as my new life I even started to cut myself with out him know this continued for a year my life somewhat changed when I met Ruby I started to hang out with her more soon we become friends one I could trust so I told everything she felt so sorry that promised not to tell a soul and she never did I was so happy will on the inside on the outside I looked depressed. One night he come in my room on a school night I was upset by it in class I asked the teacher if I could use the bathroom she say yes and I ran to the bathroom and into largest stall without locking it I took the pocketknife out of my hoodie pocket and started to cut my arm until I her a someone come into the bathroom I quickly stop and and try to pull my sleeve down but it was too late Ruby already open the door what ever reaction was I will never forget she started to cry she cry as she cared out me I started to say how sorry I was she care in and hugged me she lucky had some bandages on her and wrapped my arm I promised her I would never do it again I never did. Week after that Sugilite came home I told her everything but we could a restring ordered on him not until Sugilite has be living in the city for a year she ended buying a house three blocks down I go stay with on the weekend she said she had a girlfriend move her this summer and she has sisters my age.

But yeah whenever in hear people say "My life is terrible" I would think 'Yeah right my life is horrible'

(Yeah second chapter done I swear I almost cried writing this but I hope you enjoy comment how you felt about this)