Breaking the news

Qiblis POV  *the day after Qilbli proposed to moon*

I'm still in shock. Moon actually said YES! I felt like I was the luckiest person in the world! 

I wanted to break the news to everyone today! I knew that it might be difficult to tell winter, but he would have to find out sooner or later. 

"I'll see you after school Qilbli" his mother Thorn said to him. "Alright!" He said back to her. 

The truth was, I have never been so eager to get to school, because I knew I would get to talk with moon again! 

A small part of his mind was shouting "WINTER WILL BE FURIOUS", but he tried to ignore it. He thought "this will either be an amazing day, of a horrifying disaster.

Moons POV *at school*

Moon was excited to find her friends and tell them the good news! She was worried about Winter, but she was to happy to think about him! 

She was running so fast she slammed right into Kinkajou! "Ick I'm sorry!" Moon said "It's alright!!!" Kinkajou said, buzzing with energy. 

"Kinkajou, there is something I have to tell you" moon said excitedly to her friend. "Well WHAT IS IT" Kinka said, clearly even more excited than moon was. 

"Well..." moon said "Qilbli asked me to marry him last night and I SAID YES!!!" "OMG MOON" kinka said, thrilled "I AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I KNEW THAT MOONBIL HAD POTENTIAL! Kinka said. 

But someone had overheard them talking. When winter realized what he had just heard, he got an idea. One to get revenge on Qilbli for stealing the love of his life.........