5: Emotion

Hearing the specific details, there was a direful existence deep inside of Jiang Cheng mind. All the descriptions is the same with his first meeting with that mad prince and it gave him dread all over and over again. Just thinking the night from before, how foolish he is to think he can look at him in the eyes. If, if only things go in another way, then he wouldn't be here anymore. He will die after being resurrected again. In helpless state he almost died.

"Is your master has a habit of liking human eyeballs?" He even had the guts to joke around, but internally he was screaming how bad luck he has right now.

Inside the weak body of unfavorable young master.

A body with a poison of snake root that destroying his cultivation base.

And then locked inside the room of a mad prince.

Why the goddess of luck wasn't in his side?

Jiang Cheng cursed how bad this kind of situation.

He would rather die again, but there was something he need to do. Even though he don't know what is it, but  he will live to learn the reason of this unknown longing inside him.

"Do you have something to say?" The cold drop of voice wake Jiang Cheng in his dazed.

"Nothing." He looked away quickly.

He didn't realised he has been staring at the mad prince since he got inside, even when the other was undressing his official clothes. If the man did not speak, he might stare at him for how long.

"Are you hungry?" Xi Huan asked.

"No."

"Do you want to go outside?"

Jiang Cheng subconsciously nodded.

"Then I'll take you outside." When the man moves to approched him, Jiang Cheng shook his head quickly and he lowered his voice." I want to sleep."

He avoided to meet Xi Huan eyes.

It is not he's afraid to this mad prince, but he cannot afford to die again.

"I will have a doctor for you, she will come in next few days."

Jiang Cheng stayed quiet.

"I met minister Murong today, he was trying to ask for you."

Father? His father was already dead, and the old man never bothered with him. Like how Murong Jin to Murong Cheng, what despicable fate they had.

"Do you wish to see your family?" The question felt stuck inside his mind. As he turned, taking a deep breath, with his mind wandering somewhere in the long forgotten past.

"A-niang surely loves me very much."

Jiang Cheng frowned and swallowed hard. His head ache painfully, shock and discomfort making his skin flush with heat. He subconsciously touched his head wit both hands, as he trying to digest the sudden flash of unknown words that he's unfamiliar with, the soft voice that speaking those phrase are like bittersweet torns settling in his heart. What is happening? Who is that speaking to him?

Xi Huan walked, his gaze alarmed.

"What's wrong?"

Jiang Cheng shrugged, eyes laid on the other. "Don't come....don't"