Prologue

The late November air was cold, snow had recently fallen and the grounds were covered in fresh snow, birds were chirping and winter animals were running around happily.

"And you were out of my league, All the things I believed, You were just the right kind. Yeah, you were more than just a dream!" Four voices shouted out as a jeep in four-wheel-drive shot down the icy roads, all the windows were down, chilling all the passengers in the jeep. "You were out of my league! Got my heartbeat racing! If I die don't wake me, Cause you are more than just a dream!" the teens shouted along happily to the radio, one was doing an air dumb 'solo' as the others sang along, it was headache-inducing.

[M/n] scowled from his little place in the trunk, he was typing away on his phone, laying on his side under a few bags and on top of a few sleeping bags, wasn't ideal but his brother, who was driving, couldn't drive anywhere if he had anyone under sixteen years old, poor [M/n] was barely even fifteen and he would've been left behind in his family's house for weeks alone, but lucky for him his brothers friends had the bright idea to put him in the trunk and hide him so [M/n]'s brother wouldn't get another ticket. 'So annoying, so loud.' [M/n] thought as he tried to tune out the offkey voices of the hockey players he drove with. 'Lucky me lucky me.' [M/n] thought as he shifted a bit so he could peer outside of his little bag cave, looking out the window to watch the trees and birds disappear as the jeep went down the icy roads. "Almost there! You alright back there?" One of the hockey players called back to [M/n], [M/n] just scoffed. "Fine." was all he said back, which seemed to satisfy the hockey player.

'It's so uncomfortable and stiff in here, ugh why did I have to come along.' [M/n] thought angrily, looking at his phone which was almost dead. 'dumb shit.' he thought angrily, turning his phone off as he let out a huff, letting out a yelp when the car swerved and he slid, all the bags he build up so they couldn't fall on him all fell, crushing him. "...ow," he muttered out in pain as his phone started blaring out some song he was listening to, though it went to deaf ears of the hockey players. (Cue the theme song to start playing)

"We're here!" [M/n] heard his brother call out as the car swerved to a stop, [M/n] let out a sigh as he tried to push some bags off him, cursing quietly as the trunk was opened, all the bags came tumbling out, [M/n] stared at the bags for a moment before groaning annoyed, sitting up and watching as one of his brothers friends start to pick up some of the bags. "ugh my back." [M/n] said as he got out of the car, stretching his back as his bones popped. "We were driving for like an hour, how does your back already hurt?" the friend questioned making [M/n] scoff. "You weren't stuck under a bunch of bags and be forced to lie down!" [M/n] snapped back, grabbing his own small bag and phone. "The cabin's just down this path, there's a pond too so we can practice here before the others get here!" [M/n] heard his brother call out to the group, [M/n] glanced annoyed at his brother. "There's gonna be more people?" [M/n] asked annoyed, his brother smiled and nodded. "Yep, we invited half of the team to practice out here, they'll be here either tonight or tomorrow!" His brother said happily as he picked up a few bags to carry. 'I hate his attitude.' [M/n] thought with narrowed eyes as he just let out a huff through his nose.

'When will they SHUT UP?!' [M/n] thought angrily, almost slipping on the icy path as he heard the group of hockey players erupt in laughter again, [M/n] grit his teeth to stop himself from screaming at the others to shut up. "See boys? There it is! My great grandparent's cabin!" [M/n] heard his brother call out, looking up from his phone to see the older teen pointing ahead to some large cabin in the distance, it wasn't the worst or rundown, it was just... old and creepy, it wasn't like 'horror movie jumpscare' scary, but enough to give you goosebumps. "Looks like a dump." one of [M/n]'s brother's friends said, earning a few laughs from the other friends. 'So greedy and bratty.' [M/n] thought aggravated as he sped up to get to the cabin. Once [M/n] got to the old door he paused and looked back at his brother who was still busy talking to his friends. "######!" [M/n] said loudly, gaining his brother's attention. "Keys?" [M/n] asked and ###### blinked a few times before nodding with a smile. "Got it [M/n]!" the brother said, digging into their pockets before pulling out some old keys, tossing it to [M/n], who barely managed to catch the item.