Chapter nine: Never Let You Go

“Kenny I-” Kyle was cut off by Kenny pulling him into a hug. He rested a hand on Kyle's head, and a hand on his lower back.  

“Kyle, I love you so, so much. I wouldn't have spent this much to impress you if I didn’t, I don’t want you to ever doubt my love for you. You were the only thing I looked forward to in High school, my day wouldn’t start until I could see your face. Your smile and laugh always helped me get through the toughest days.” Kenny was spilling his heart on the table, Wendy and Stan had walked out to give them privacy and collect the bags Wendy and Kenny had dropped. Kyle grabbed onto the back of Kennys orange parka, eyes brimming with tears once more. He began to quietly sob again. 

“Shhh, I’m here, I’m sorry if I ever made you doubt my love for you.” Kenny pulled away and wiped Kyle's tears away gently. He chuckled at his small boyfriend. 

“You deserve an apology, I really don’t know why I was so quick to believe him...I love you, so much..I think that's why, because I’m scared of you leaving me for someone better, when I saw the camera, my mind immediately tried to push you away so I wouldn’t get hurt.” Kyle explained, sniffling a bit. Kenny shook his head. 

“I would never do anything to jeopardize my relationship with you, and I would NEVER hurt you...at least not intentionally.” Kenny pulled his boyfriend into another embrace. 

“Groceries weren’t the only thing I went out for today.” Kenny pulled away and looked at a confused Kyle. 

“Then why?” Kyle raised a brow. Kenny pulled out a small velvet box and held it up to Kyle. Kyle eyed it up and down and then darted his eyes to meet Kennys. 

“Open it.” Kenny urged, Kyle gulped and slowly took the pink ribbon off, he slowly opened the top and gasped at the contents inside. 

“It’s beautiful! I love it!” Kyle pulled out a simple silver chain with an oval locket hanging off of it. He opened the locket, on one side it had room for a small picture, the other side was engraved. 

“Read it.” Kenny nudged Kyle and smiled at Kyle's reaction. 

I will never let you go~

That’s what the engraving said, Kyle cried again, but this time they were joyful tears. He handed the necklace to Kenny. 

“Help me put it on!” Kyle turned to face away from his boyfriend as Kennys finger gracefully clipped the chains together. Kyle turned to face the blonde man once more, this time he jumped up, having Kenny catch him. He wrapped his legs around the others waist and gave him a passionate kiss. Wendy knocked on the door, the two men looked at her and smiled. 

“Stans gonna make dinner.” she smiled at the lovebirds and walked back out, the two men following her. 

The rest of the trip went swimmingly since Cartman and Annie took the first flight out of there. The staff of the hotel had found video equipment in the room he rented, meaning he was the one who was watching everything. Kyle was horrified to find out that he saw him having sex with Kenny. Kenny could care less because he knew how angry it made Cartman. Stan, Wendy, Kyle and Kenny were all on the plane to head back to South Park. 

“That was a lot of fun! Even after what happened!” Kyle exclaimed. Kenny chuckled and nodded. Stan and Wendy were fast asleep in the next row over. 

“We should come back next year.” Kenny suggested, Kyle smiled and rested his head on Kennys shoulder. 

“I’d like that, hey..do you think Cartman and Annie will try anything when we get back home?” Kyle asked, pouting. 

“They can try all they want..but..I will never let you go.” Kenny simply stated, giving Kyle a kiss on the forehead. Both men sat comfortably on the plane, leaning on one another. Kyle didn’t know what the future had in store for him, but he knew that whatever his future held, Kenny would be by his side through it all. 

END~