Chapter 2

Lorraine's P.O.V:

Me and logan are twins brother. We both are same I mean totally same either it's our look or build or our character, every thing is same. We are werewolf, well not totally, I mean when we were in our mother's womb a vampire bite her which was soaked by our body Or you can say mostly by my body.

I am a vampire but I can change in a werewolf too and I mean just change in that form and no other power that a werewolf should have but I can use my vampire power to full extent. While logan is a werewolf and is the soon to be alpha of our Crystal Moon pack, he doesn't have the vampire power just have a simple power like he will live for eternity like me.

Like others we have secret too, I am a vampire so I really can't get over through the lust that build up with me. One day  mom and dad were out for meeting, I don't know what happened to me but I was going crazy with lust so I quickly locked the front door and tossed the keys and as I was going to lock the other doors Logan showed up.

I asked him.... no, I begged him to leave me but he didn't. And at last I just hovered over him and did s** with him. I cried to him and pleaded to punch me and run away but he didn't.

After that I became quiet for some time but then he said me that " I love you stupid. No matter what I am never gonna let you go. You can try it out. It happened when we were 16, after that I did enormous time s** with him and every time it's a bliss and pleasure and he was my first person, we never had s** with others. I too love him by heart but deep inside I know I am not his mate and that's what kills me more inside.

We are the most powerful pack around the world with 500 - 600 pack members who are always loyal toward there pack. We cover a very vast amount of land too where all the houses are build, you can say it's a town there. And we prefer to live like normal humans live.

In our pack everyone is treated equally and Logan can be the alpha only when he is 21, I know many pack decides to have their new alpha at 18 but see it's our pack's tradition so that when he takes up father's position his mind will already develop and can take decisions without having regrets. Mom and Dad loves both of us very much, as they says. And are quite rich.

Now we're 19 and yet mateless, Me and Logan got board just to roam around our country and the neighborhood too so we decided to take a break from life and go visit the Almighty wonder place, India. So we both took a flight and went to India at the airport of Mumbai.

After going in India we almost were done with every tourist place and last was Delhi. Really India has such a great and beautiful look, I love India by heart now. After these 25 days of tourism we got just 3 days left. So we toured around Red Fort and all. We booked a nice restaurant also, it's so decorative and girls here are so sweet and well mannered.

Logan got up the idea to meet Mukesh uncle, he is a human and his family was the one who supported my Mom when she lost her family in India, no! she is not Indian. Actually she came here to visit her grandparents but her parents died due to car accident and thankfully she survived. Well it's a long story in short and also was long time ago.

So we were on our way in our black car, which look hot and all but I don't know it's name, to Mukesh uncle who is the principal of a college in Delhi.

But as we're on our way a man suddenly fell on the ground. We hurried him to hospital and got to know that he was having sunstroke. The man was smaller than us 5'9" I guess and looks like an army man. I asked his destination that we would drop him and fortunately got the same one. A little did we got to know about him is that his name is Sarat and is on his way to meet his daughter in college.

As we got outta car as to see where that man rushed to, whom we saved few hrs ago. We saw a boy got to him and calling him father while his father told him the story.