27

"if I wouldn't have met you at that party all this wouldn't have happened! I wouldn't have had sex with you and Emilio would have never been here! I wouldn't have this drama in my life! I wouldn't have people asking if I'm the father of y/n's baby at school and on social media! I'm in high school y/n!"

Mattia yelled out at me and I slapped him

"Mattia what the fuck?"
Alvaro said

"You don't say that man"
Roshaun said

"You don't think I've thought about that Mattia! You not think I've thought of not going to that party! You blew me off as soon as I said I was pregnant! You did you wanted nothing to do with Emilio and left! Ok?! And I didn't drop out of school! But I left because I got nothing but hate from everyone there calling me a slut! You didn't have to hit through all that pain for 9 months and be in labor for hours! And you still weren't there! Kairi was there when I was 8 months pregnant Mattia! While you were at home not caring that I was having your baby! And I know you hate me for it but it happened okay! But I wouldn't change anything! Because as soon as I held Emilio in my arms I knew everything was gonna be okay? I woke my ass off doing online school! And you don't think I have people asking me if Mattia Polibio is the father?! I'm in high school to Mattia! And don't say you hate me because we had an argument just like this and you kissed me! You kissed me that day Kairi was over my house and you seen his head on my shoulder! You kissed me that day we argued and you kissed me that day we all hung out! And I hate you Mattia Polibio! I hate you! But I don't hate you for giving me Emilio. I hate you because you act like everything is about you! And I never want to talk to you! I'll give you Emilio whenever you want but I don't want to speak to you"

I was crying, and so was Mattia. A tear fell down his cheek while multiple fell done mine.

I wiped my tears away and walked to the car

"no wait!"
Mattia yelled out and grabbed my hand

"Don't touch me! I'm just the girl you had a baby with right?"

I pulled my hand away. Mattia got in his car and dive away leaving the boys

they all looked at me shocked with watery eyes.

"get in the car, I'll take you guys home"
I said

"you sure?"
Kairi said

"yea"

They got in the car and the car ride was silent. I drive everyone home and Aliz said she'll stay over

I drive back to my house

"Mattia kissed you?"
She said laying Emilio in his crib

"yupe, and I don't stop him. Aliz he has a girlfriend? What was I thinking?"

"it's not your fault y/n. It's Mattia's, he shouldn't have said what he said"

"But he did Aliz"

"and he's stupid for saying that, but he's your babies dad y/n"

"And I said I'll give him Emilio whenever he wants"

"but that's not a healthy relationship"

"Doesn't matter, Emilio is not a month and half, can we just go to sleep?"

"yea"

We changed into more comfortable clothes and fell to sleep