{Fingers}

Taegi (Taehyung x Yoongi)

S [smut, pure smut w no plot]

Summary: in which Taehyung has a thing for his hyung's hands; fingers to be specific.

Warnings: fingering, overstimulation, slight teasing, needy and whiny Taehyung 'cause that's hella cute-

Word count: 4300

-

The blue haired boy was sitting silently on the bench, dangling his feet back and forth as he waited for his friends to order their desired meal.

The soft sigh escaped his parted lips when he saw Yoongi leaving the restaurant with an unexplained caused scowl on his face, looking pissed at no one in particular as he approached him.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Taehyung asked carefully, knowing how short tempered Yoongi could be in general.

Yoongi slumped down next to him with a complaint huff, "Those idiots are taking too long to order, i'm exhausted." The black haired man rubbed his temples before letting his head rest back on the stiff backrest.

"Oh," Taehyung said in apprehension almost inaudible. They sat there in silence with the younger one occasionally glancing at the side profile of his hyung.

His gaze traveled down on his thigh, the hand that was resting comfortably on his thigh to be exact. He bit his lower lip, tracing the blue vein under the marble white skin with his eyes curiously. The man had pulled up the sleeves of his black button up shirt.

He loved the way his knuckles were pushing against the delicate porcelain skin, giving his fingers a bony yet rough look. He had long fingers, not longer than his own but surely thicker and calloused.

He shifted unconsciously on his spot when an uneasy feeling of goosebumps made its way down his spine to his lower parts.

"H-hyung, can we go home please?" The boy stuttered out almost sultry, knowing exactly what was coming next as his body was quite predictable.

Yoongi opened his eyes, looking at the boy with a questioning expression and a raised brow. "The guys aren't done yet, Tae."

"P-please, i don't feel so good." Taehyung interpreted nervously, pressing his thighs together for both hiding the problem and creating some affection. His eyes got watery in utter embarrassment that he just got turned on by looking at his Hyung's hands, feeling ashamed of himself and biting his bottom lip harshly, not enough to draw blood however.

The ravenette examined Taehyung's flushed cheeks and slightly tear filled eyes. The boy had both of his hands locked together and hidden between his thighs as he looked up at him almost chastely.

Yoongi wasn't going to lie, the sight was pretty cute. Seeing Taehyung flustered was amusing. Truly.

"Okay." That was all it took for the younger one to jump on his feet and run towards the car, without a second thought. He could swear that he felt the hormones pumping into his veins, he just wanted to find a safe place to hide before choking on his embarrassment.

"Hurry, hurry hyung!" He chanted as he saw the man calmly trailing behind him as he checked his pockets for the car keys.

"Settle down, Taehyung." Yoongi laughed with closed lips, opening the car doors.

Taehyung could swear Yoongi knew what was going on and he was teasing him.

He jumped on the passenger seat, putting on the seatbelt, waiting impatiently for the latter to start the car.

The ride was slow, his blue hair bounced slightly as he tapped his feet.

"Are you okay, Taehyung?" Yoongi said, placing a hand his thigh so he'd stop bouncing his feet.