{Not good at sharing}

Taegikook (Taehyung x Yoongi x Jeongguk)

[Smut]

Requested by: SomeoneKillJikookers
(I hope you'll like it, thanks for requesting💙)

Summary: In which Jeongguk can't stand watching Yoongi and Taehyung having too much fun. Or in other words, Jeongguk is bad at sharing.

Warnings: Hyung and sir kink, slight muscle kink, choking, mirror kink, orgasm denial, rough sex, pet names, sub!Taehyung, soft dom!Yoongi, not so soft dom!Jeongguk, Jeonlous

Word count: 3210

-

Being in a sub/dom relationship was complicated, Taehyung admitted. Both of his doms had unique behaviors and needs that made him puzzled.

It was seriously a full time job, but he had managed it through the years, he was now used to it and got the hang of it.

It was still complicated, but not like before. Yoongi leaned to the softer side when it came to bed, it was quite surprising if you asked him as Yoongi always had the worse reputation, saying that he was strict and impatient; but he wasn't any of that when he was closer than 3 meters to the pink haired boy. He became soft, loving and utterly caring. Taehyung loved that about him, he always made him feel loved and cared for, something that Taehyung never had with his previous dom.

Jeongguk on the other hand... well Jeongguk was completely different from what he showed to others when he was behind the closed doors. Jeongguk's kinks were more overwhelming and on top of all of them, he was way too controlling and strict. He was always careful not to hurt the petite boy, but Taehyung preferred getting punished by Yoongi over Jeongguk any day, without a second thought.

Jeongguk was somehow scary when he didn't get his way. Taehyung loved the way he made him feel like a prey under his gaze as well.

Best way to describe it was that when he was with Yoongi, he would smile through the pleasure and have fun, while with Jeongguk it was crying from overstimulation and getting wrecked. He didn't complain though, he loved both ways.

Taehyung bucked his hips up for more friction when Yoongi kept avoiding touching him, he whined. "Nu-uh, doll, no whining," Yoongi whispered somehow warning him, pinning him down as he slowly took off his shorts, grinning when he saw there wasn't any underwear beneath them.

Taehyung was slightly panting, the butt plug was rubbing against his prostate when Yoongi kept playing with the kitten tail and pushing it in and out.

"Yoonie, hyung please, please, i've been so good, i swear." The younger boy said desperately, he bit his tongue to stop talking, knowing Yoongi didn't like it when he talked too much.

"Oh is that so? You've been a good kitten for me? Hm?" He whispered in his ear, biting the shell and pulling out the butt plug only to replace it with his own fingers, making the sub cry out as he felt himself getting stretched perfectly.

"Does it feel good, doll?" Yoongi asked sweetly, it hadn't been a good day for him and he just wanted to take care of his little doll, make him feel good.

Taehyung smiled while biting his bottom lips, looking at the older and nodding his head. The kitten ear clips in his hair were making him look like a real kitten hybrid, he knew that both men loved it when he used them, so he decided to give them a treat but Jeongguk was late and Yoongi got impatient.

"Feels so g-good," Taehyung shivered slightly, suppressing a whine when the man removed his fingers.

He heard shuffling sounds, but he kept lying down, gripping the bedsheets to stop himself from touching his member.